Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent CCC 2018

Comments

• Options

And Braithwaite is pretty much a clueless batsmen when facing a bowler that actually thinks about what he's bowling.

One of the commentators summed him up; a decent bowler who had one great batting performance. Done nothing with the bat since
  • Options
    So who is going to Beckenham tomorrow evening? 2 of us going
  • Options

We're planning to be there.

Hope the team is too.....

:smile:
  • Options
    I'll be there

Annoyingly there's the chance of a shower tomorrow evening in London. We desperately need the rain, but not then thank you!
  • Options

I'll be there

Annoyingly there's the chance of a shower tomorrow evening in London. We desperately need the rain, but not then thank you!

Hmm, I saw that too.

BBC weather suggests it will start around 8pm so maybe bat first, achieve a huge total & get ahead on DL if necessary...
  • Options

I'll be there

Hmm, I saw that too.

BBC weather suggests it will start around 8pm so maybe bat first, achieve a huge total & get ahead on DL if necessary...
    Yeah saw that too. It looked around 8pm. Batting first may be best option!
  • Options
    The current forecast looks better, with just a small risk of thunderstorms during the day
  • Options
    Tredwell out for the season following shoulder operation. Sadly, I think that we may have seen the last of Treders as a Kent player.
  • Options

Tredwell out for the season following shoulder operation. Sadly, I think that we may have seen the last of Treders as a Kent player.

I wondered where he had been. He's been a very good county player.
  • Options

The current forecast looks better, with just a small risk of thunderstorms during the day

BBC weather site now showing no rain/showers due all day in the Beckenham area.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

BBC weather site now showing no rain/showers due all day in the Beckenham area.
    In which case I suggest that you only put those dancing shoes on should the need arise.
  • Options
    Baking down here at Beckenham but some light cloud cover to cool it down a bit and the Spitfire Ale is getting the treatment.
  • Options

Not me.
  • Options
    Looks like no Milne today.
  • Options
    Treated myself to a new Kent sun hat, hopefully a lucky one!
  • Options
    21 off 3 overs.
  • Options
    Joe gone for 18 caught in the deep.
  • Options
    Kuhn starts with a 4
  • Options
    Kuhn out for 10. Dolly to Dawson.
  • Options

Probably not...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    50-2 off 6
  • Options
    Anyone able to tell me why haggett keeps playing ?? really can't understand it
  • Options

But a sun hat you can guarantee it'll cloud over, a bit dark outside now!
  • Options
    142-3 5 overs left, looking like a good total.
  • Options
    And billings is off 63 notout.
  • Options
    BrathWaite plays himself in first ball 6.
  • Options
    Hampshire have 211 to chase. Billings 95 NO.
  • Options
    Great knock by Bilbo, the best I've seen him bat live
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    BrathWaite catches Vince 2-1.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    6-2. Munroe out.