Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent CCC 2018

Comments

• Options
    23-1 after 3 overs, DBD out for 0
  • Options
    Oh and no Stevens (who was playing a 2nd 11 game instead)
  • Options
    But we have Super Joe !
  • Options
    Denly 100 not out
  • Options
    Denly out for 102
  • Options
    173=6 20 overs
  • Options
    A shame Denly couldn’t have done that last Saturday...
  • Options
    Another captain's innings for Bilbo......
  • Options
    Never in doubt.
  • Options
    He he !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a win that is!
  • Options
    We are playing well in all formats , ignoring last Saturday
  • Options
    Why couldn’t we have played Surrey last Saturday?

I’ve no idea how we won that, when Surrey had enough time not to play rash shots
  • Options
    OMG !

Fanny's 'fess up time.....

Having listened to every ball,with our neighbours cruising at 130 for 3, I switched off & watched our England lads level the series against India.

I took a peak at the Slurrey thread and read "Denly hatrick" but made the decision not to switch back on just in case ....

And now, I honestly can't believe we snatched victory from the jaws of defeat !

Oh me of very little faith !

Come on, Kent !!!!!

And arise, Sir Joe !
  • Options
    Well done all. Great finish to a tight game. That's why I love T20 cricket the way it can swing one way or the other. Terrific fightback and fair play to Denley and Milne for his death bowling.

Would like to see you play us when we are at full strength though!
  • Options
    No one likes to see that sort of capitulation in front of a teams home fans, do they?

(Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahhayahahahahahahahhahaha)
  • Options

Well played Kent, we were coasting until Denly got his hat trick, if you get 100 and a hat trick in the same match you don't deserve to be on the losing side.

I think that hattrick mentally deflated Surrey as they should still have easily won from there

Thomas got a bit of tap, surprised to see him play in a white ball game.
  • Options

No one likes to see that sort of capitulation in front of a teams home fans, do they?

(Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahhayahahahahahahahhahaha)

After seeing us lose the final at Lords on Saturday I completely disagree.

Seeing Slurry gas it at home, I think I actualy pissed my pants with laughter !!
  • Options
    Foakes gets an unbeaten 75 off 47 balls while 8 wickets go down at the other end!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BR3red said:

Seeing Slurry gas it at home, I think I actualy pissed my pants with laughter !!
    *actually
  • Options
    Good start...
  • Options

BR3red said:

*actually
    Bore off zzzz
  • Options

Well played Kent, we were coasting until Denly got his hat trick, if you get 100 and a hat trick in the same match you don't deserve to be on the losing side.

I think that hattrick mentally deflated Surrey as they should still have easily won from there

The Hat trick definitely turned the game, run rate was still less than a run a ball for a while after Denley's spell.

That's top level sport, one minute it's in the bag, 3 balls later its gone.

My 11 year old has now been to 4 T20's and seen 3 100's and a hat trick, people can knock T20 all they like and Surrey may have lost but he won't forget seeing one dude hit 100 and get a hat trick in the same game.
    You'll have to stop taking him to matches against Kent because he might end up becoming a Spitfire!
  • Options

The Hat trick definitely turned the game, run rate was still less than a run a ball for a while after Denley's spell.

My 11 year old has now been to 4 T20's and seen 3 100's and a hat trick, people can knock T20 all they like and Surrey may have lost but he won't forget seeing one dude hit 100 and get a hat trick in the same game.
    https://www.kentcricketshop.co.uk/goods_groups.aspx

This is the link to the Kent cricket shop, so your boy can dress like his heroes :smile:
  • Options

This is the link to the Kent cricket shop, so your boy can dress like his heroes :smile:
    He already is!!!!!!!

• Options

BR3red said:

*actually
    Who had the audacitty to lol that? I thought him everyfing I now.

Joe canot even spel Surey !

Upp the Kent!

Qs. Joe u cannot Lol your own post...
  • Options

He already is!!!!!!!

I can see the tears at being forced to wear Surrey kit. Indeed he's only wearing the mask so that nobody recognises him :smile:
  • Options
    I hate cricket.
    Roll on the football season