Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bundesliga

Comments

• For anyone thar hasnt seen it the Leverkusen penalty, this was the only video I could find on Twitter, but never a penalty for me, Leverkusen player had the shot and was caught accidentally with the follow through, but he had already had the shot and ball had already gone, I dont see how even looking at VAR the red gave that.

• Oliver Kahn in the stands wearing a mask... that isn’t covering his nose.
  • Interesting stat but we’ll need more than 14 games to confirm it.
    Oh yeah, but still 2 out of 14 is definitely unexpected 

Leipzig and Koln both drew at Home last week despite being odds on favourites 

Dusseldorf were slightly odds against but still favourites and drew.

Monchengladbach v Leverkusen was always going to be close today, but with home advantage you would have expected Monchengladbach to maybe edge it(again betting had them slight favourites at the start) but Leverkusen won 3-1

And Freiburg lost when they were odds on.

Munich will make it 3 from 15 tonight

Then tomorrow

Favourites wise, betting has it as 2 home wins(Schalke and Koln) and 1 away win(Leipzig) so see where we stand after 18 games
    I think Leipzig lost last week to an injury time goal.
  • Can’t believe Thomas Müller is only 30, feels like he’s been around forever, and he’s been brilliant all that time. 
  • no crowds, face masks, little or no celebrations .. unwatchable .. I hope pay TV channels will not start charging once more to watch this stuff
  • edited May 2020
    no crowds, face masks, little or no celebrations .. unwatchable .. I hope pay TV channels will not start charging once more to watch this stuff
    Not sure how much you’ve watched? I thought the same as you last weekend but I’ve watched about six games and it’s crazy how quickly it just starts to feel pretty normal, it’s relatively speaking ok now.

Monchengladbach v Leverkusen was always going to be close today, but with home advantage you would have expected Monchengladbach to maybe edge it(again betting had them slight favourites at the start) but Leverkusen won 3-1

Then tomorrow

Favourites wise, betting has it as 2 home wins(Schalke and Koln) and 1 away win(Leipzig) so see where we stand after 18 games
    No it was disallowed and finished 1-1
  • edited May 2020
    no crowds, face masks, little or no celebrations .. unwatchable .. I hope pay TV channels will not start charging once more to watch this stuff
    Why wouldn't they.

You pay for live sport, not quality 

Live sport was paused so you got a pause in your subscription, but if Live sport has returned then payments will return, I certainly wont be asking BT(Football) or Eurosport(Snooker) for another months pause on my subscription fees

• I also disagree that its unwatchable because, coaches are wearing face masks and there is a lack of celebrations.

Yes its weird without crowds, but certainly not unwatchable because of it
  • Sponsored links:

• Oliver Kahn in the stands wearing a mask... that isn’t covering his nose.
    Thought he was quite good in Van der Valk

Then tomorrow

Disallowed by VAR
  • 3-2 

2 quick Frankfurt goals from corners

At least Dortmund know how to attack Munich on Tuesday 
  • blimey 3-2
  • Blimey, two goals in a few minutes and Frankfurt are back to 3-2.

What a name Hinteregger is.
  • Anyone know the score? :-)
  • 3-0 down to 3-2

This is were you would want your home crowd to get behind you and give you a 2nd wind, Frankfurt need to make the most of no home crowd now
  • Anyone know the score? :-)
    4-2
  • Frankfurt shoot themselves in the foot. 4-2
  • edited May 2020
    3-0 down to 3-2

This is were you would want your home crowd to get behind you and give you a 2nd wind, Frankfurt need to make the most of no home crowd now
    Or just a slip up by a defender 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2020
    How did Neuer keep that out?
  • Keystone Cops defending yet again

5-2
  • Alphonso Davies is going to be a monster. Still only 19 and now first choice left back for Bayern starting ahead of Lucas Hernandez who was signed last summer for about 70m.

The talent was always there as he was starting games in the MLS at 15, but to move to a new continent for such a big club and play the way he's done so early on is very impressive.

• For anyone thar hasnt seen it the Leverkusen penalty, this was the only video I could find on Twitter, but never a penalty for me, Leverkusen player had the shot and was caught accidentally with the follow through, but he had already had the shot and ball had already gone, I dont see how even looking at VAR the red gave that.

Looks a pen to me... Follow through or not, he clearly catches him after the ball has gone
  • CAFCsayer said:
    For anyone thar hasnt seen it the Leverkusen penalty, this was the only video I could find on Twitter, but never a penalty for me, Leverkusen player had the shot and was caught accidentally with the follow through, but he had already had the shot and ball had already gone, I dont see how even looking at VAR the red gave that.

Looks a pen to me... Follow through or not, he clearly catches him after the ball has gone
    Definite pen for me too.

Just because the player got his shot in and the ball had gone means nothing. If you’re that late outside the box it’s a free kick and probably a yellow too so why not inside the box?

You see it all the time, full back clears the ball up the line, attacker dives in, connects late with the defenders boot on the follow through. Always a free kick and a yellow.
  • Another away win.

Schalke went into the match as favourites as well, also first time Augsburg have won at Schalke in 9 attempts 
  • edited May 2020
    Annoyed as was going to do a treble today but Augsburg match started before I was ready (I would have had them to win). I have done a double instead. I quite liked what I saw of Mainz and think they may surprise Leipzig and I think Koln might be a draw.
  • edited May 2020
    Annoyed as was going to do a treble today but Augsburg match started before I was ready (I would have had them to win). I have done a double instead. I quite liked what I saw of Mainz and think they may surprise Leipzig and I think Koln might be a draw.
    1-0 Leipzig already 
  • I know. I thought Mainz had something about them drawing with Koln last week. They did get beat 8-0 by Leipzig earlier in the season though! 
  • I know. I thought Mainz had something about them drawing with Koln last week. They did get beat 8-0 by Leipzig earlier in the season though! 
    Leipzig look like a side that are pissed off after their Freiburg result last week