Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Greg Wallace, total spanner.

13»

Comments

• Options

Would you drink from a mooncup if it meant RD sold tomorrow?

If it was mine. Definitely
  • Options

Probably drink from one if he held on for another couple of years tbh
  • Options

Brand new, never used... I'll have champagne from it.

Used... I don't think I love charlton so much that i'd turn to cannibalism.
  • Options
    I know what a shewee is! At last I know something.

• Options
    edited January 2018
    MrOneLung said:

Spanner thought process - shall I.....

A - retweet, at a cost of 2 seconds of my life

B - Ignore the begging chancer

C - Make a sarcastic comment showing me up to be a prick cause I am Wall aint I

D- It was West Ham. ;)
  • Options

To be fair the guy sending the original tweet sounds like a piece of work too - why should a complete stranger retweet a charity ride he's doing? He's cycling 180 miles not around the world.

He's putting in effort to raise money for a good cause, he's asking for an RT to raise more money for a good cause. If the tweet was ignored I'm sure nothing would be said but the fact that this twat picked up on a missing letter in his name is what has caused the response.
    Do you humour every charity worker at train stations that approach you? what about the clipboard clutchers on London's bridges? the coin collection buckets that seem to be at every tube station?
    Tbf if one of those clipboard clutchers called me ibborg with one b, I'd open em up
    tbf if one of those clipboard clutchers called me @nobbles instead of @cab ah forget it
  • Options

I'm really torn on this. I want the old cunt gone but......

Sorry Charlton fans you are stuck with him
  • Options
    Riviera said:

my mate has worked on master chef for years and has always said what a twat he is, proper loves himself.

John Torode has even commented in the past that they aren't friends

John Torode? NO!!!!!!
    I always thought he was called Jonty Road! I had to just google this as I didn't believe I'd been wrong all this time. I don't actually watch the program but heard people talk about it and he opened a restaurant near where I used to work in the City and always thought his name was Jonty!
    You live and learn!

As in the south African cricketer? That would make for some interesting television
  • Options

Ah, good old Gregg. Not much different to most 'celebrity' fans in being a bit of a knob.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Cheers Gregg :-)
    Just the one 'g' for me, if you wouldn't mind :wink:

What? Reg?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Riviera said:

my mate has worked on master chef for years and has always said what a twat he is, proper loves himself.

John Torode has even commented in the past that they aren't friends

John Torode? NO!!!!!!
    I always thought he was called Jonty Road! I had to just google this as I didn't believe I'd been wrong all this time. I don't actually watch the program but heard people talk about it and he opened a restaurant near where I used to work in the City and always thought his name was Jonty!
    You live and learn!

I was exactly the same with that Micky Tarrian fella who plays for Man Utd!!
  • Options
    Carter said:

I'm really torn on this. I want the old cunt gone but......

Sorry Charlton fans you are stuck with him
    Essentially the purpose of investing in a mooncup from what I've deduced from their marketing material.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

To be fair the guy sending the original tweet sounds like a piece of work too - why should a complete stranger retweet a charity ride he's doing? He's cycling 180 miles not around the world.

He's putting in effort to raise money for a good cause, he's asking for an RT to raise more money for a good cause. If the tweet was ignored I'm sure nothing would be said but the fact that this twat picked up on a missing letter in his name is what has caused the response.
    Do you humour every charity worker at train stations that approach you? what about the clipboard clutchers on London's bridges? the coin collection buckets that seem to be at every tube station?
    Tbf if one of those clipboard clutchers called me ibborg with one b, I'd open em up
    tbf if one of those clipboard clutchers called me @nobbles instead of @cab ah forget it
    Forget what, @Cabes