Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I obviously appreciate the help on the thread, but I am the kind of person that likes to analyse every detail i can before committing my money! Coinbase does seem to get a good rep on Reddit, and other sites that I have been reading this morning.

There seems to be a few cheaper ways to cash out also, but not any I can see of free cash outs, obviously affected by general trading fees.

Same, there’s a huge amount of reading to be done! I’m still learning all the time
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I obviously appreciate the help on the thread, but I am the kind of person that likes to analyse every detail i can before committing my money! Coinbase does seem to get a good rep on Reddit, and other sites that I have been reading this morning.

There seems to be a few cheaper ways to cash out also, but not any I can see of free cash outs, obviously affected by general trading fees.

Prefer BitPanda to Coinbase
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Coinbase will get grief because it's the biggest and most 'non geeky' exchange.

It does a fine job for what it does.
  • Options
    http://m.scmp.com/business/banking-finance/article/2129645/pboc-orders-banks-halt-banking-services-cryptocurrency

For those that are interested in Vechain, PwC are an official partner of Vechain and the individual from PwC quoted here as saying China will release its own state backed crypto this year is involved with Vechain at events and meetings.

Added to the people’s bank of China rumours and vechains partnership with china’s new “smart cities”. This might be the big announcement that comes along with the rebrand..
  • Options
    Sorry KA, but whens the VEchain rebranding due?
  • Options
    26th Feb I believe
  • Options
    Cool, I get paid on 15th Feb.
  • Options
    How on earth do you deposit pounds into a coinbase account?
    Can only transfer in euros, then get given a 14 letter SEPA message.
    What am I supposed to do with that?
    I was hoping to get amongst it this weekend.
    Still, every cloud and that....
  • Options

How on earth do you deposit pounds into a coinbase account?
    Can only transfer in euros, then get given a 14 letter SEPA message.
    What am I supposed to do with that?
    I was hoping to get amongst it this weekend.
    Still, every cloud and that....

you should be able to deposit using a card and it goes in instantly. Or open a Revolut account, then you can do free SEPA transfers to Coinbase. Still only in Euros
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    buckshee said:
    Plus I’m pretty sure they’re still well up on the 9 million they originally invested...
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Telcoin now trading at 1000% roi :smiley:
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Addick90 said:

CAFCsayer said:

Sold out just over a third of my Telcoin position at 700% ready for the Experty ico next week... Letting the rest run

Where were you able to buy some of the coins you own? Where will you get the experty coins? As you see from my previous list on page 13 can’t see many of the coins on platforms.

Good to hear you’re doing well though. Great position to be in....got out with good profit
    You buy them direct from the company/people who create them as part of an ICO (initial coin offering). These are usually deliberately priced a lot less than what they’ll end up being, to reward those who buy in first.
    What he said... Experty closed already.

Experty ico Monday, bee token the following Wednesday and then ArcBlock on the 3rd...will go in pretty lumpy on arcblock
    I've been following this thread quite a while, I purchased a litecoin years ago and forgot about it... Now I've been dabbling with the money from that coin and put a bit more in here and there.

So with the ArcBlock and other new coins, where do you trade with them once they're live? I have acounts with Kucoin, coinbase and Binance. I'm guessing that you need to act fast in transferring your coins to an exchange if the price starts to rocket like the telcoin?
  • Options
    Lurker said:

CAFCsayer said:

Addick90 said:

CAFCsayer said:

Sold out just over a third of my Telcoin position at 700% ready for the Experty ico next week... Letting the rest run

Where were you able to buy some of the coins you own? Where will you get the experty coins? As you see from my previous list on page 13 can’t see many of the coins on platforms.

Good to hear you’re doing well though. Great position to be in....got out with good profit
    You buy them direct from the company/people who create them as part of an ICO (initial coin offering). These are usually deliberately priced a lot less than what they’ll end up being, to reward those who buy in first.

Experty ico Monday, bee token the following Wednesday and then ArcBlock on the 3rd...will go in pretty lumpy on arcblock
    I've been following this thread quite a while, I purchased a litecoin years ago and forgot about it... Now I've been dabbling with the money from that coin and put a bit more in here and there.

So with the ArcBlock and other new coins, where do you trade with them once they're live? I have acounts with Kucoin, coinbase and Binance. I'm guessing that you need to act fast in transferring your coins to an exchange if the price starts to rocket like the telcoin?
    Need to look into ArcBlock further... Seen a couple of things that need looking into.

The exchange the coins get listed on varies coin-to-coin
  • Options
    Vechain just about to go past $8..
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Lurker said:

CAFCsayer said:

Addick90 said:

CAFCsayer said:

Need to look into ArcBlock further... Seen a couple of things that need looking into.

I've just been reading on Reddit about Arcblock, might stay clear of that one. Can I ask where you go for for crypto news / info? I like Reddit but you never know who's genuine and who's not.
  • Options
    Lurker said:

CAFCsayer said:

Lurker said:

CAFCsayer said:

Addick90 said:

CAFCsayer said:

I've just been reading on Reddit about Arcblock, might stay clear of that one. Can I ask where you go for for crypto news / info? I like Reddit but you never know who's genuine and who's not.
    Yer ive tried to find info on arcblock but theres pretty much nothing and tbe reddit section is just bots conversing with each other
  • Options
    Lurker said:

CAFCsayer said:

Lurker said:

CAFCsayer said:

Addick90 said:

CAFCsayer said:

Mostly on Telegram and then a bit of googling... I'm still going into Arcblock, but for a quick flip rather than a long term hold. Enough hype that it should easily do 3x from the off. Nearly 40k members 9n their Telegram
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    VeChain on the move again
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Got to about $8.50 and bouncing round from there. My prediction of $30+ by end of year doesn’t look so bad. They’re making another big announcement on the 24th so I expect price to go up again. I’d confidently say it will be over $10 before the rebrand. After that.. it could be huge.
  • Options
    Antshares was around $10 when it rebranded to Neo and Neo is now $140, Vechain iirc has a higher volume so might be a bit lower. But still, that would make 10x gains if you buy in now.
  • Options

Addick90 said:

CAFCsayer said:

Thanks for that tip, how do I buy directly from the company’s? I know there are a few offerings coming in January and February but where would I buy them from and how would I know the minimum limits?
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Where did you manage to get telcoin from? It’s not on binance for me? Has it got much more potential in your opinion?
  • Options

CAFCsayer said:

Got to about $8.50 and bouncing round from there. My prediction of $30+ by end of year doesn’t look so bad. They’re making another big announcement on the 24th so I expect price to go up again. I’d confidently say it will be over $10 before the rebrand. After that.. it could be huge.
    Hope youre right!
    Addick90 said:

CAFCsayer said:

Where did you manage to get telcoin from? It’s not on binance for me? Has it got much more potential in your opinion?
    I bought it at the ico... It is on Kucoin now, not binance. Has legs to go another 2-4x from here I think. I'd recommend looking at Nebulas, if they get on a proper exchange I think it could do 10x+ from here when they launch the mainnet it march.
  • Options
    Vechain gone past $9..
  • Options
    Beauddddiful
  • Options
    Looking at HPB, I'm going to have a punt. If they deliver on what they say they are going to do, their nearest competitor is probably EOS,which is 50x their market cap, could be huge
  • Options

Vechain gone past $9..

Devasted ive been waiting for an invoice to come in since these dipped under $4... finally arrives this morning and I had to buy in at $9 lol