Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackburn v Charlton | Sat 16 Dec | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

1235»

Comments

• Options
    seth plum said:

The theory as far as I can tell is to engineer Marshall in to wide right by line situations, where he can cross for Josh, with JFC and Reeves piling in behind.
    If Blackburn stifle that it is down to Aribo and others to cover well for da Silva so he can bomb forward.
    Looks as if the only plan b will be KAG's pace late on, and the Hail Mary will be Doodoo on to see if it works....actually belay that, if we're in such a desperate situation throw Sarr on up front before considering Doodoo.

That tactic just hasn't been working though. And surely Best before Sarr up front? I'd probably have started with Best rather than Josh. Blackburn will be set up to deal with Josh, so why not vary it a bit?
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Why has he dropped Sarr instead of Konsa?

As much as I find your Sarr love baffling , I agree that Konsa has arguably been worse. Delighted to see Pearce back in nonetheless
  • Options
    ross1 said:

I am in on iFollow btw. For me at least the entire login process, and relieving me of wedge, seems to have got much easier. Couple of clicks and I was done.

Wish I could be more optimistic about what we are about to witness.

Get the beers in early
    Only Lemsip for me today. Well pissed off.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Doing a quick count (ie you may want to double check), 11 goals conceded in 8 games with Pearce, 13 goals in 12 games without.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Doing a quick count (ie you may want to double check), 11 goals in 8 games with Pearce, 13 goals in 12 games without.

Is that conceded?
  • Options

SDAddick said:

Doing a quick count (ie you may want to double check), 11 goals in 8 games with Pearce, 13 goals in 12 games without.

Is that conceded?
    Yes sorry will make that clearer
  • Options
    If picking a team was that simple :smile:
  • Options
    1-4
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Why has he dropped Sarr instead of Konsa?

Because Konsa is better?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Struth, the venkeys would do well to ask Miere to count that crowd.
  • Options
    Pleased to see Pearce back.

Reeves needs to show us what the fuss was all about.

Dack ex-Charlton and Best ex- Blackburn. Who will score?

Rovers 0 - 1 Addicks
  • Options
    I would have like a proper CDM for this game. I like Aribo but the Kashi role of shielding the back 4 is not one for him. And both him and JFC lose something by trying to cover that role.

I would have had Dijksteel or Konsa there.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!