Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Rochdale - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    The story of the first half...

A slow start in SE7, but Forster-Caskey's goal ensures the Addicks head into the break level. #cafc

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPLwnXXX4AIr2Ob.png
  • Options
    That was a disgraceful first 30 mins. ROBINSON should be ripping bollocks off most of them. Most of them strolling around like the game is a dead rubber.
  • Options
    Rochdale have played well. Winning 50/50s and putting good balls in. Look better than 22nd I must say.
  • Options
    Novak went off injured for Scunny just before half time
  • Options
    KAG has his bib off. Surely an injury? Can’t see why we’d want to bring him on otherwise. This is a winnable game but the ref needs to get a hold of their constant fouls and we need to get it in to feet more. Hopefully a talking to at half time will get them in gear.
  • Options

They are battling for everything. ..we arnt

Complete opposite to Saturday

Almost as if they used up all their energy and forgot they had this game tonight
    Bit like me really...went out Shopping all day Saturday,knackered by end of it...& I have literally just remembered meself that this game is on...

Cmon u Addicks
  • Options
    Another 1-1 coming up
  • Options
    Ahearne Grant coming on
  • Options
    The teams are back out at The Valley...

Can we win it in the second half? COYR! #cafc
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

SDAddick said:

Konsa clearly has the money bags in his eyes already. Joke of a performance and Karl has seen it. Had a go and he shouted back. Sent Bauer out straight away.

I mean he's one of our academy players. He's 20. He was poor the first 20 minutes but has looked much better since. This can't be how we as supporters treat 20 year olds every time they have a bad patch.
    Every single thing he’s done has been half hearted. Shouting at the manager is disgraceful the way he’s playing, couldn’t care less if he’s an academy player.
    He had two or three good clearing headers under pressure in the last ~5 minutes. He's looked to pick up the ball and drive at them.

Absolutely he got caught out for the goal but he's a center back, what's he meant to do run up when the ball is played forward then run back? He's a center back FFS.

And if you don't care that he's an academy player then what's the point?
    The fact he’s an academy player is used to protect him from criticism, which is what I don’t care about. I saw the headers and he definitely closed out the half a lot better. Hopefully carry on this half.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No Reeves
  • Options
    ⚽️ KICK-OFF! @officiallydale get the second period underway in SE7... #cafc
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    If KAG comes on he can be a hero because it's got to be the last throw of the dice for him.
  • Options
    CHARLTON SUB: The hosts will make a change for the start of the second half. Reeves is replaced by for Ahearne-Grant #RAFC
  • Options
    The Addicks have made a change at the break. Karlan Ahearne-Grant has replaced Ben Reeves. #cafc
  • Options
    Reeves must be bloody injured. He started to do well towards the end of that.
  • Options
    ATTENDANCE: The attendance at The Valley is 8801, with 146 Dale fans making the long old trip for tonight’s game. Thanks for your support!
  • Options
    Reeves perhaps still suffering from the knock he got on Saturday and not 100% from the off.
  • Options
    Move Rick to number 10 and KAG from the left?
  • Options
    We played Clarke earlier in the season when not fit because we had no-one else. now he is doing with Reeves
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    48' Amos plucks a looping Andrew header out of the air. 1-1. #cafc
  • Options
    48' KAG puts a dangerous looking cross into the box and the visitors get it away. #cafc
  • Options
    ross1 said:

We played Clarke earlier in the season when not fit because we had no-one else. now he is doing with Reeves

Just can't fancy Aribo then.
  • Options

SDAddick said:

SDAddick said:

Konsa clearly has the money bags in his eyes already. Joke of a performance and Karl has seen it. Had a go and he shouted back. Sent Bauer out straight away.

I mean he's one of our academy players. He's 20. He was poor the first 20 minutes but has looked much better since. This can't be how we as supporters treat 20 year olds every time they have a bad patch.
    Every single thing he’s done has been half hearted. Shouting at the manager is disgraceful the way he’s playing, couldn’t care less if he’s an academy player.
    He had two or three good clearing headers under pressure in the last ~5 minutes. He's looked to pick up the ball and drive at them.

Absolutely he got caught out for the goal but he's a center back, what's he meant to do run up when the ball is played forward then run back? He's a center back FFS.

And if you don't care that he's an academy player then what's the point?
    The fact he’s an academy player is used to protect him from criticism, which is what I don’t care about. I saw the headers and he definitely closed out the half a lot better. Hopefully carry on this half.
    Fair enough. Virtual hand shake?
  • Options
    49. A Charlton ball across the face of goal is headed away by Bunney #RAFC
  • Options
    49' Another dangerous KAG cross is fired into the box and again a man in blue is well positioned to head it away. #cafc
  • Options

As you go past New Cross, flush whatever you have done and come out of the toilet.

What are you doing posting over here on "la la land"?
  • Options
    Holmes hits the post.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

ross1 said:

Just can't fancy Aribo then.
    I think he sees Aribo as covering for JFC and not really the attacking 3.

Personally I think he is worth a go there.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!