Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Rochdale - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    43. McGahey sends a Dale free-kick forward and it's won by Andrew, but Chartlton then defend away #RAFC
  • Options
    edited November 2017
  • Options
    44. Corner to Charlton #RAFC
  • Options
    The corner is over hit and ends up over beside the opposite touchline & Hendo makes sure the ball is sent away #RAFC
  • Options
    45' Two minutes are added. #cafc
  • Options
    Keep going Ross, great effort this half.
  • Options
    We're into two minutes of added time, as Dale are awarded a free-kick out on the left #RAFC
  • Options
    Bradford 1 Scunny 1
  • Options
    Bradford scored 1-0

Scunny score 1-1

Wigan 2-0
  • Options
    Wigan2 Donny 0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bunney takes the free-kick, sending it low into the area. It's partially cleared as far as Rathbone, who hits over the bar #RAFC
  • Options
    Konsa clearly has the money bags in his eyes already. Joke of a performance and Karl has seen it. Had a go and he shouted back. Sent Bauer out straight away.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    HALF TIME | Charlton 1 Rochdale 1.

A slow start but Jake Forster-Caskey's goal ensures that we go in level at the break. #cafc

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPLufhgWAAMmhdx.jpg:large
  • Options

Konsa clearly has the money bags in his eyes already. Joke of a performance and Karl has seen it. Had a go and he shouted back. Sent Bauer out straight away.

No player is bigger than the club, take him off.
  • Options

No player is bigger than the club, take him off.
    Roland won't be happy, brace yourself for that email Karl :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Such a cloggy team
  • Options
    edited November 2017

He's come through our academy. He's 20. He was poor the first 20 minutes but has looked much better since. This can't be how we as supporters treat 20 year olds every time they have a bad patch.
  • Options
    First game in about a year and enjoying it for that reason. Sitting six rows back on half way and my daughter can't stop laughing at Karl. Surprised at how bad we've been at times, but I expect we'll pull through.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

I mean he's one of our academy players. He's 20. He was poor the first 20 minutes but has looked much better since. This can't be how we as supporters treat 20 year olds every time they have a bad patch.
    Every single thing he’s done has been half hearted. Shouting at the manager is disgraceful the way he’s playing, couldn’t care less if he’s an academy player.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wigan and Blackburn both two up. Simply have to go on and win this now
  • Options
    Got out of jail that half. We’re missing the players with bottle. The ones that when the opposition intimidate our players they give it right back in spades.
  • Options
    Hoping for the reverse of last Saturday. Shit in the first half but turn on the style in the second - but with better finishing this time.
  • Options
    Poor first half performance. Lucky to be on terms. Need to improve second half.
  • Options
    Main problem is central midfield. Reeves not making himself available,almost seems to be hiding a lot of the time..
  • Options
    I can accept a bad performance if I can see they’re just having an off night but putting the effort in. He’s not.
  • Options
    Rubbish performance but still think we can win it.

Think Konsas mind is elsewhere for whatever reason, hasn’t been good. That being said, I think Karl was a bit OTT on him.
  • Options
    Poor defensively and very slow to clear our lines. Our midfield is very disjointed and Reeves continues to do a mean impersonation of the invisible man.

Look likely to concede more...
  • Options
    With Wigan already 2-0 up and our game in hand we need to win this one just to keep pace with the top 2.
  • Options
    edited November 2017

SDAddick said:

I mean he's one of our academy players. He's 20. He was poor the first 20 minutes but has looked much better since. This can't be how we as supporters treat 20 year olds every time they have a bad patch.
    Every single thing he’s done has been half hearted. Shouting at the manager is disgraceful the way he’s playing, couldn’t care less if he’s an academy player.
    He had two or three good clearing headers under pressure in the last ~5 minutes. He's looked to pick up the ball and drive at them.

Absolutely he got caught out for the goal but he's a center back, what's he meant to do run up when the ball is played forward then run back? He's a center back FFS.

And if you don't care that he's an academy player then what's the point?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!