Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Karl Robinson & Lee Bowyer - Bromley Addicks - Thursday 2 November - Free Entry

Comments

• Still standing, like the Bromley Conservative Club closed closed since June 2015!

@Bromley Graham Hi, Are you Graham from the Con Club?

Labour/HG Wells club gone now @JamesSeed

Was my talk really that bad?!
  • Don't really know Petts Wood. Is there an acceptable way to get to this place by public transport from sunny Sidcup?

Train from Sidcup to Hither Green, change at Hither Green for Petts Wood, should take about 40 minutes.
  • Last time i looked HG Wells Centre was still there! Wow. The whole corner is planned to come down. And yes i am.
  • Last time i looked HG Wells Centre was still there! Wow. The whole corner is planned to come down. And yes i am.

A pint of Guinness please Graham :smile:
  • See you at Bickley Park Cricket Club ,6pm for the fireworks. Real ale bar with Larkins, wine and prosseco bar, clubhouse bar, and hot food. Best and friendliest display in area. Huge bonfire to stand around the at the end of the display. Also proper toilets!! Free parking outside. 5 mins from Bickley station.
  • Any chance of a live stream on Facebook? :p

No
    For a subscription fee?
    If I can be bothered I'll type up some notes but I might not just to annoy all the people who moan at 10.00 pm that there are no notes and why is it being kept a secret.

Still expecting a Thursday announcement of the takeover to scupper it all
    Joking apart though Henry, I am sure that for those like me, that do not live in the South, any information, whenever, would be appreciated
  • Anyone for a game of snooker beforehand? :-)

It's above the Lidl/Aldi - I'm sure somebody said Makienok shopped there when he played for us....... :-)
  • Don't really know Petts Wood. Is there an acceptable way to get to this place by public transport from sunny Sidcup?

I live in sunny Sidcup AFKA. was thinking of leaving around 7pm. want a lift>
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2017

Don't really know Petts Wood. Is there an acceptable way to get to this place by public transport from sunny Sidcup?

As a matter of interest.....don’t you drive?

I live in sunny Sidcup AFKA. was thinking of leaving around 7pm. want a lift>
    @Addictedoldgit that's very kind sir, thank you, but I think I'm going to be going straight from work now
  • edited November 2017

Don't really know Petts Wood. Is there an acceptable way to get to this place by public transport from sunny Sidcup?

I do, but if I'm going to spend the evening in the company of @Henry Irving then I'm going to need a drink :-)
    I really think you should limit yourself to a couple of pints and drive.....much easier particularly when you leave.
    Or how about asking for a lift on the forum......I’m sure someone would be very happy to give you a lift from your neck of the woods.

I do, but if I'm going to spend the evening in the company of @Henry Irving then I'm going to need a drink :-)
    Still not forgiven me from posting that pic of you with SCP at the last Bromley meeting you came to then?

It was 2013, move on.

PS does anyone have that photo?
  • Does anyone want to volunteer to sell raffle tickets on the night?

@charltonnick has some signed photos you can win but need a couple of people to sell tickets.
  • Anyone for a game of snooker beforehand? :-)

It's above the Lidl/Aldi - I'm sure somebody said Makienok shopped there when he played for us....... :-)

That's above Morrisons, no Aldi or Lidl in Petts Wood, have to go to Locks Bottom for that.

@charltonnick has some signed photos you can win but need a couple of people to sell tickets.

If you're stuck for someone, I'm sure Marilyn & I could help out.

If you're stuck for someone, I'm sure Marilyn & I could help out.
    No one could refuse you, thanks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Unfortunate change of plans for me so I won't be down. I'm a bit gutted as I've really enjoyed these nights before. My time here is coming to an end and I've still got too many people I need to see. Enjoy the evening ladies and gents.
  • ozaddick said:

Unfortunate change of plans for me so I won't be down. I'm a bit gutted as I've really enjoyed these nights before. My time here is coming to an end and I've still got too many people I need to see. Enjoy the evening ladies and gents.

Bring em with you! The more the merrier.

I won't be there as I live in Horsham. Have a great one Men, Women and anything else going!
  • Wanna go but I'm being dragged to divisional drinks after work instead...
  • ozaddick said:

Unfortunate change of plans for me so I won't be down. I'm a bit gutted as I've really enjoyed these nights before. My time here is coming to an end and I've still got too many people I need to see. Enjoy the evening ladies and gents.

That's a shame, Christian.

Safe flight home.
  • edited November 2017

ozaddick said:

Safe flight home.
    Same here mate, good to have met you, Bradford was one to remember :wink: All the best.
  • ozaddick said:

I hope you get better soon. I'm sorry to hear you're in poor health.
    Hahaha! I will be poorly after the night I've got planned tonight!
  • ozaddick said:

Safe flight home.
    Thank you. I might make the cup game on Sunday Fanny.

• Was looking forward to seeing you tonight @ozaddick safe journey home mate
  • RedChaser said:

ozaddick said:

Safe flight home.
    Same here mate, good to have met you, Bradford was one to remember :wink: All the best.
    Red you made my day absolutely brilliant mate. Was a real pleasure. Till next time mate.