Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Karl Robinson & Lee Bowyer - Bromley Addicks - Thursday 2 November - Free Entry

Comments

• Just to remind everyone.

It's two minutes walk from Petts Wood train station.

Just make sure you turn left at the top of stair when you come up from the platforms and as you come down the steps into West Approach left past Morrisons.

People in Petts Wood all live on one or other side of the railway station. Each side has its own name so you are either Morrisons or Iceland, Sov or Daylight, left or right off the train platform. One side has traditionally been considered the rich side and the other one the common side. The two sides have actually been embroiled in a Cold War for decades which has only been stopped from spilling over into open combat by the fact nobody can remember what started it.

• Me & Golfie Jnr hope to be there. Itching to ask KR about the transfer deadline debacle.
  • Which side of Petts Wood is considerably richer than the other ?
  • I would of thought the daylight/right side.

The other side from where the British Legion is situated! More semis on that side whilst on the other side of the railway track the houses tend to be detached.

The other side from where the British Legion is situated! More semis on that side whilst on the other side of the railway track the houses tend to be detached.
    I'll dress down then. But bring a change of clothes if I pop in The Daylight Inn beforehand :smile:
  • Henry what time does the club open please
  • Shame
    clb74 said:

Henry what time does the club open please

Not sure tbh. I'll try to find out and let you know
  • Cheers
  • I will be there
  • Sponsored links:

• Will be good to see you
  • Is there a limited number of spaces available?

Never been to one before but want to come this time and think it could be a busy one.
  • Sage said:

Is there a limited number of spaces available?

Never been to one before but want to come this time and think it could be a busy one.

@sage Doubt very much it will come to that. Very big capacity in any case
  • clb74 said:

@clb74 The upstairs bar where we're meeting is open from 7.00 but the bar downstairs is open before. All day I believe but there are other pubs nearby if not.
  • Rudders22 said:

Alas I can't make this one. I am going to a work team meal next Thursday (Which I arranged).

Get your priorities right Rudders......change the location and bring them all to the meeting.
    I spent so long trying to organise 13 people to attend an event on the same day :)

• clb74 said:

@clb74 The upstairs bar where we're meeting is open from 7.00 but the bar downstairs is open before. All day I believe but there are other pubs nearby if not.
    Thanks Henry
    CE what time you thinking of going over
  • clb74 said:

clb74 said:

Thanks Henry
    CE what time you thinking of going over
    Any time.
  • Might get down there about 6 then.
  • clb74 said:

Might get down there about 6 then.

Ok.
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:

I will be speaking Scouse by 8

If you start drinking at 6 you Will be speaking bollox by 9
  • Oi I talk bollocks without a drink.
    You going as well
  • clb74 said:

Oi I talk bollocks without a drink.
    You going as well

Hopefully mate yes
  • edited October 2017

clb74 said:

I will be speaking Scouse by 8

If you start drinking at 6 you Will be speaking bollox by 9
    Christine can ask the last question, then the scouser will not be able to understand him!
  • Will be there.
  • Admin can't this be pinned to the top?
  • In a day or two Kap, yes
  • Admin can't this be given a promote?

Its either Petts Wood East or Petts Wood West. Petts Wood East is the "posh" side - The side with the Daylight Inn.
  • Our meeting is on the West side because we like to keep it real