Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options

Amazingly, Woy is 7-1 to be the next Prem manager fired, the fifth favourite.

And that's the biggest danger to our fun continuing - Parrish realising quickly that he has made another balls up in appointing Uncle Roy and he cuts him adrift quickly just as he did with De Boer.

Indeed I can see a parallel developing here with our relegation season from the premier League when Dowie and Reed were given too much time before (as we thought at the time but know so much better now) we brought a decent manager in.
    Hopefully that parallel continues with them getting relegated... Indeed if they sack Roy before January (or even better, after January) what would that do to their hopes in the January Transfer Window

I reckon only three men could save Palace at the moment: Allardyce | Pulis | Hughes... Seeing that the last two are both in jobs and dont look like being sacked from either West Brom or Stoke respectively I reckon they're screwed.
    Hughes!?!?!?!?!?! Genuinely shocked by that comment.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

And that's the biggest danger to our fun continuing - Parrish realising quickly that he has made another balls up in appointing Uncle Roy and he cuts him adrift quickly just as he did with De Boer.

Indeed I can see a parallel developing here with our relegation season from the premier League when Dowie and Reed were given too much time before (as we thought at the time but know so much better now) we brought a decent manager in.
    Hopefully that parallel continues with them getting relegated... Indeed if they sack Roy before January (or even better, after January) what would that do to their hopes in the January Transfer Window

I reckon only three men could save Palace at the moment: Allardyce | Pulis | Hughes... Seeing that the last two are both in jobs and dont look like being sacked from either West Brom or Stoke respectively I reckon they're screwed.
    Agreed, alright manager but not a firefighter type.
  • Options

JiMMy 85 said:

Agreed, alright manager but not a firefighter type.
    He's always whining and moaning about how wronged he's been. Even when things go well he picks a fight. He is decent enough at taking mid-table teams and keeping them mid-table. But he couldn't do much with a big-money team, nor could he rescue QPR from relegation. I would be super-happy to see him at Palace, adding more poison to the well.
  • Options

Could've still done a job at our level
    Maybe, depends weather his heart was in it or not, could have turned out like a Hasslebaink signing if it wasn't.
  • Options

Could've still done a job at our level
    Maybe, depends weather his heart was in it or not, could have turned out like a Hasslebaink signing if it wasn't.
    Also, I can't imagine why he would want to do it at our level! Unless he's being paid bags of money.
  • Options
    7, 0, 0, 7, 0, 17, -17, 0. Absolutely hilarious. The only problem is they are still only two wins off pulling out of the drop zone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

7, 0, 0, 7, 0, 17, -17, 0. Absolutely hilarious. The only problem is they are still only two wins off pulling out of the drop zone.

https://youtu.be/TxWN8AhNER0
  • Options
    edited October 2017
  • Options

Palace will score today. LOCKED ON FACT

Nope.
  • Options
    They look in disarray. As someone said further up; they fluked their promotion. Time for the cycle to turn again. Them down, us up.
  • Options

When abouts did we bring a decent manager in?!
  • Options

When abouts did we bring a decent manager in?!
    Point I was trying to make was AT THE TIME, most of us thought Pardew was a decent call - seriously, I don't think too many people argued otherwise.

Of course, history has proved that the smarmy **** was anything but a decent manager. He was, in fact, an effing disaster.
  • Options
    Whilst I'm delighted to see them struggle, the fact is that there are several teams down there who are almost as bad off points wise......you'd like to think they'd be deep in the shyte but a couple of wins on the trot would see them in the safety zone.......it's very tight down there, despite The Glaziers "couldn't be worse" start to the season.
    As things stand they aren't exactly without hope when you look at the table and they can think themselves very very lucky that other sides haven't as yet pulled clear of them......then again, they are used to being lucky, it can't last forever.
  • Options

Whilst I'm delighted to see them struggle, the fact is that there are several teams down there who are almost as bad off points wise......you'd like to think they'd be deep in the shyte but a couple of wins on the trot would see them in the safety zone.......it's very tight down there, despite The Glaziers "couldn't be worse" start to the season.
    As things stand they aren't exactly without hope when you look at the table and they can think themselves very very lucky that other sides haven't as yet pulled clear of them......then again, they are used to being lucky, it can't last forever.

Yes they're not as stranded as you'd have hoped, but then only 7 games have gone so far. They have quite a decent deficit to the 3 promoted sides though, which is useful
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Can we change the title, every time it appears at the top of the page, I think FFS they can’t have, unless they are including the one in training.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    can't have

Ducks and waits for me to make my next spelling or grammatical mistake, which I make often enough. I'm sure you'll be watching like a hawk ga!
    LOL.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Getting boring now.

Someone let me know when they get to 10 games without a point or a goal.

• Options

They first goal will probably be an OG.

Should have put some money of this, when I said on 25th Sept.
  • Options
    They had to win and score once this season...

Damn!
  • Options
    :-(
  • Options
    The way things go, their first win was always going to be against someone "decent"

• Options
    why is it that Chelsea always seem to play shit against Palace.?
  • Options
    At least them winning meant Chelsea losing
  • Options
    They’ll be alright unfortunately
  • Options
    Palace's first goal would give you seven points in billiards.