Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options
    seth plum said:

They got a cup goal against Huddersfield.
    So far it is their best...and worst goal of the season.
    Goal of the month for September anyway.

What about August, though?
  • Options

BR3red said:

Yes, but TBF Palace have got more tits than her at the moment...
    And they’ve always been bigger.
  • Options
    MOTD was a good watch tonight, Palace were rubbish today, a real lack of effort, Man U could have recreated Suckling
  • Options

MOTD was a good watch tonight, Palace were rubbish today, a real lack of effort, Man U could have recreated Suckling

I especially liked that the post-match Roy quote about them improving was immediately followed by shearer ripping their performance to shreds.
  • Options
    BR3red said:
    As funny as that is, it's obviously not the Stripey mugs...this lot hit the post a couple of times and the crossbar.

Palace don't get anywhere near that close to the goal!! :smiley:
  • Options
    If they go down I can see them doing a Sunderland. Its their year. The cycle is coming to an end!
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

If they go down I can see them doing a Sunderland. Its their year. The cycle is coming to an end!

The only fear is that hodgson does so badly that Allardyce will be back there by the end of October
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    wmcf123 said:

ChiAddick said:

The only fear is that hodgson does so badly that Allardyce will be back there by the end of October
    The difference since he left is staggering, if he wants to come back to football I'm sure he will find something better.
  • Options

wmcf123 said:

ChiAddick said:

The difference since he left is staggering, if he wants to come back to football I'm sure he will find something better.
    That shouldn't be too difficult!
  • Options
    "How shit must you be, City scored 5..."
  • Options
    Amazingly, Woy is 7-1 to be the next Prem manager fired, the fifth favourite.
  • Options
    far too early to get too excited, the teams around them arent exactly flying;

i always look at there next 5 games.

chelsea home
    newcastle away
    west ham home
    spurs away
    everton home

out of that lot i can see on there current showings, something out of west ham and possibly everton.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    After Man City Hodgson said that palace had "been given a headache and have to try to find the aspirin".

I think he means "the heroin".
  • Options

chelsea home
    newcastle away
    west ham home
    spurs away
    everton home

out of that lot i can see on there current showings, something out of west ham and possibly everton.

I always like to put a positive spin on most things in life, they might score a goal against West Ham.
  • Options

chelsea home
    newcastle away
    west ham home
    spurs away
    everton home

I always like to put a positive spin on most things in life, they might score a goal against West Ham.
    Even better spin would be to see it end 0-0

At this early stage neither side will want to draw
  • Options
    this season in the 1st time in a while it seems like the bottom 8 are in a league of there own and there seems to be a bit more form at the top end of the table.
  • Options
    edited October 2017

And that's the biggest danger to our fun continuing - Parrish realising quickly that he has made another balls up in appointing Uncle Roy and he cuts him adrift quickly just as he did with De Boer.

Indeed I can see a parallel developing here with our relegation season from the premier League when Dowie and Reed were given too much time before (as we thought at the time but know so much better now) we brought a decent manager in.
  • Options
    I said roy would be gone by xmas and I think that will be the case they will spend at xmas and probably worm there way out of its
  • Options

And that's the biggest danger to our fun continuing - Parrish realising quickly that he has made another balls up in appointing Uncle Roy and he cuts him adrift quickly just as he did with De Boer.

Indeed I can see a parallel developing here with our relegation season from the premier League when Dowie and Reed were given too much time before (as we thought at the time but know so much better now) we brought a decent manager in.
    Hopefully that parallel continues with them getting relegated... Indeed if they sack Roy before January (or even better, after January) what would that do to their hopes in the January Transfer Window

I reckon only three men could save Palace at the moment: Allardyce | Pulis | Hughes... Seeing that the last two are both in jobs and dont look like being sacked from either West Brom or Stoke respectively I reckon they're screwed.
  • Options

De Boer 3 year contract, Hodgson 2 year contract. Lots of compensation being paid out there.
  • Options
    can see them going the same way as sunderland, spending money on ridiculous manager and players, if sunderland got relegated from the championship this season, i couldnt see them being around for much longer.
  • Options
    edited October 2017

35-year old who has only played 3 games in the whole of 2017