Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crawley Town v Charlton (Checkatrade) post-match views 2017

124»

Comments

• Options
    Like Scoham said Lapslie is a box to box midfielder who can chip in with a goal.
  • Options

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

I should think half the 650 only went because it was a new ground

not sure if this is a whoosh moment but I went there about 4 years ago for a PSF.
    Was there many at the psf though.
    There were a lot of people there last night that I thought would of done the psf but hadn't.
    no idea of the size of the away contingent that night, merely pointing out that it was not a "new" ground as a CAFC team had played there before. We are playing Oldham on sat - are 10k addicks going to turn up just because they haven't seen us play there before...of course not.
    They wouldn't give us 10,000 tickets
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

Like Scoham said Lapslie is a box to box midfielder who can chip in with a goal.

Think he is more JFC than Kashi, although not sure he could score as many goals as JFC is capable of.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

Did you have a lady watching the game with you Mr. Plumb?
  • Options

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

I should think half the 650 only went because it was a new ground

not sure if this is a whoosh moment but I went there about 4 years ago for a PSF.
    Was there many at the psf though.
    There were a lot of people there last night that I thought would of done the psf but hadn't.
    no idea of the size of the away contingent that night, merely pointing out that it was not a "new" ground as a CAFC team had played there before. We are playing Oldham on sat - are 10k addicks going to turn up just because they haven't seen us play there before...of course not.
    Where do you get 10k?

You will always get numbers of people go where there is a new ground to attend. Not all the 500'ish at Oldham would have been there before.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Essex_Al said:

dickplumb said:

I might have done. Am I being stalked

• Options
    edited August 2017
    dickplumb said:

Essex_Al said:

dickplumb said:

I might have done. Am I being stalked.

Don't tell him your name Pike :wink:
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    dickplumb said:

Essex_Al said:

dickplumb said:

I might have done. Am I being stalked

Ha ha, no just wasn't 100% whether it was you or not.

Punching above your weight there Dick! :wink:
  • Options
    is there a Sky link for the goals?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pretty sure Lewis Young and Dannie Bulman are both first team players and both went off injured
  • Options
    Thanks, nice finish by Reeves for his goal, really classy

KR is a bit loud :smile:
  • Options
    Random fact, I've scored at the check a trade stadium.

It was a tournament... For The People's Pension... Not even vs a Crawley side. Also got a few assists was in the 10 role.
  • Options

First post on CL after many years of reading. Be gentle.

Just wanted to mention that Crawley team they put out had only one regular first teamer. The centre half who got MOTM. Know this as in laws are Crawley die hards and they got me into the 'executive suite' to drink a little beer beforehand. No sign of Meire, does she goes to Checkatrade games?

Doesn't detract from performance and won't echo all the other comments but two quick observations:
    - Have been on a Charlton sabbatical for a couple of years due to birth of twins so first time seeing everyone on pitch except Jackson. Thought KAG was really exciting. No end product here I agree but his willingness to repeatedly attack that big bearded right back despite being roughed up was great. Surprised at the negative comments but you've all seen more of him than me so fair play.
    - Lapslie was intoxicating in his enjoyment and energy and he really reminded me in looks, playing style and the way he runs of Damien Duff. Could he be utilised out wide if necessary, he seemed to have guile and skills for it?

Welcome @ClausAtHighbury
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Random fact, I've scored at the check a trade stadium.

It was a tournament... For The People's Pension... Not even vs a Crawley side. Also got a few assists was in the 10 role.

Stick that in the transfer rumours thread and you'll be snapped up
  • Options
    We are top of the league, said we are top of the league
  • Options

How have Fulham u23 got two points for a draw?
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

If you draw a game in this competition, a penalty shootout takes place. The winner of that gets a 2nd point.
  • Options

Valley11 said:

If you draw a game in this competition, a penalty shootout takes place. The winner of that gets a 2nd point.
    Ah ok. Thanks. What a load of....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

First post on CL after many years of reading. Be gentle.

Just wanted to mention that Crawley team they put out had only one regular first teamer. The centre half who got MOTM. Know this as in laws are Crawley die hards and they got me into the 'executive suite' to drink a little beer beforehand. No sign of Meire, does she goes to Checkatrade games?

Doesn't detract from performance and won't echo all the other comments but two quick observations:
    - Have been on a Charlton sabbatical for a couple of years due to birth of twins so first time seeing everyone on pitch except Jackson. Thought KAG was really exciting. No end product here I agree but his willingness to repeatedly attack that big bearded right back despite being roughed up was great. Surprised at the negative comments but you've all seen more of him than me so fair play.
    - Lapslie was intoxicating in his enjoyment and energy and he really reminded me in looks, playing style and the way he runs of Damien Duff. Could he be utilised out wide if necessary, he seemed to have guile and skills for it?

Welcome @ClausAtHighbury , thank you for the report.
  • Options
    good work out for the reserves .. be good to do well in a pot this year .. Checkatrade .. Checkatrade.com