Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v West Indies 2017

Comments

• Options
    There is nothing I like more than seeing that twonk Samuels misfield on the boundary.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Mooen gets a ton off 53 balls
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

innings of the summer .. BUT .. absolutely rubbish bowling
  • Options
    ^^^^ make that early autumn ((:>)
  • Options
    Great hitting but they were simply bowling him perfect balls to hit.
  • Options

1StevieG said:

innings of the summer .. BUT .. absolutely rubbish bowling
    And some abject fielding. Nurse just dropped Ali off an up and under.
  • Options
    He was on 39 off 39 then got the next 61 off 14 balls.
  • Options
    176 for 4. Gayle out for 94. All over imo.
  • Options
    England won.
    No weather involved.
  • Options
    There seems to have been an incident involving Stokes and Hales, Strauss about to speak...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Whatever happened it led to Stokes being arrested last night and Hales helping the police with their enquiries.
  • Options
    Ben Stokes & Alex Hales left out of squad for rest of ODIs following incident in Bristol

• Options
    If Stokes had swore on the pitch he would have been given 1 demerit point. Do off the field incidents carry the same punishment?
  • Options
    Stokes was arrested at 2.35am due to suspicion that he was guilty of ABH. A 27 year old man was admitted to hospital and later released - Hales is 28 so at least he didn't wack him!

One would have thought that being a family man now, those days of getting into trouble (like he and Coles did when sent home from the Lions Tour) were a thing of the past.
  • Options
    Strange, coz Hales and Stokes had a Twitter 'chat' in August that was quite derogatory towards each other.
  • Options
    The selectors have been instructed to select the squad based on form - cricket not boxing that is.
  • Options
    Well that's far more impressive than Flintoff ever managed. Pedalo? pffft
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Or even Gower's jaunt on the plane.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

wtf are they doing out at 2.30 am ?? These guys are supposed to be professionals & are midway through a ODI series. I wonder if Ben Reeves was with them...

massive lines of ket
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Botham would certainly have done the all nighters, don't think he ever got arrested for ABH though...
  • Options

wtf are they doing out at 2.30 am ?? These guys are supposed to be professionals & are midway through a ODI series. I wonder if Ben Reeves was with them...

It's not as if it was the night before a game. They went out on a sunday night when they didn't have a game until Wednesday
  • Options

It's not as if it was the night before a game. They went out on a sunday night when they didn't have a game until Wednesday
    They are still in the middle of an ODI series. They are supposed to be professionals & get paid very well for what they do (inc sponsorship). In a weeks time they have a 2 month break - perhaps then they could go out then for a p**s up.

Although it might not matter too much as we are 2-0 up in the series both are now missing tomorrows game at the Oval. If I had a ticket I'd be returning it & demanding a refund.
  • Options
    Good news for Jason Roy who gets to play at his home ground, but who will replace Stokes?
  • Options

Good news for Jason Roy who gets to play at his home ground, but who will replace Stokes?

Ricky Clarke
  • Options

Curran
  • Options

They are still in the middle of an ODI series. They are supposed to be professionals & get paid very well for what they do (inc sponsorship). In a weeks time they have a 2 month break - perhaps then they could go out then for a p**s up.

Although it might not matter too much as we are 2-0 up in the series both are now missing tomorrows game at the Oval. If I had a ticket I'd be returning it & demanding a refund.
    True but just because they're professionals, doesn't mean they can't have a social life. I don't see how going out 3 days before a game is a problem, assuming of course they can behave.
  • Options
    edited September 2017

Could do a lot worse than our lad Darren!