Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ben Amos signs season long loan (ed. Pg 9 - gone Millwall)

12345679»

Comments

• Options

Who have Bolton got in goal that they keep loaning Amos out. Buffon?

Ben Alnwick
  • Options
    these are the signings that really piss me off,when a little tin pot club like Millwall can nick signings from a once much bigger rival.Fuck off Roland your a ..nt

• Options
    Millwall mates I was with last weekend reckon he will be number two anyway, not first choice.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

He won't be going there, trust me

Ok will do
    shit !!! can only think he's gone there as agent Amos otherwise feck feck feck.
  • Options

he's dead to me now

He's not dead, he's a very naughty boy :-)
  • Options

Millwall mates I was with last weekend reckon he will be number two anyway, not first choice.

Didn't know you did prison visits ESM? Fascinating and worthwhile work.
  • Options
    Poster of him straight in the bin
  • Options
    I spent all of last season thinking he was blonde. He’s fucking ginger. Need to get new glasses
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sage said:

Amos ain't signing for a club on loan to be number two, no chance.
    Possibly only number 3.
  • Options
    Just seen this - pissed off by Palarse fan at golf today and see this...

Nothing enthuses me about the new season at CAFC - going to Luton away though - brilliant !
  • Options
    He’s got to be a better choice than Archer
    He’ll be their number 1 by the seasons end easily .
    Top keeper but wish him all the bad luck in the world in his first team duties next year .
  • Options
    He is a quality keeper and was a big part of out 12 game revival at the end of last season. Sad he has gone there. He is on 16 a week and we were picking up 4 of that. Can only assume the spanners are doing the same. We declared ourselves “out” in a Bannatyne stylee as soon as the season was over. He was never coming back to us - thanks RD.
  • Options
    Sat on the Millwall bench
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Wonder if he has splinters yet
  • Options
    Leaving Millwall at the end of his loan, and out of contract at Bolton now

Amazing that he was so good for us last season yet seems to have struggled elsewhere to nail down a place. 29 now, so it's not as if he's a youngster
  • Options
    Leaving Millwall at the end of his loan, and out of contract at Bolton now

Amazing that he was so good for us last season yet seems to have struggled elsewhere to nail down a place. 29 now, so it's not as if he's a youngster
    Havent wages been an issue for clubs taking him?
  • Options
    £16k a week !
  • Options
    £16k a week !
    Yeaaa can see why Bolton didnt want to keep him in their team but can also see why they're now in Administration if they've had idiots offering those wages to players at this level
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A Millwall pal said he was a sack of shit for them...
  • Options
    And when his contract expires so does his 16k a week wages. He'll have to take a massive pay cut wherever he goes next.
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Amos ain't signing for a club on loan to be number two, no chance.
    Mmmmm, glad this popped up and I re-read it.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Which is in itself surprising, seeing how well he was playing for us. 
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Which is in itself surprising, seeing how well he was playing for us. 
    I make you right, I was very surprised when he told me.
  • Options
    Best keeper since kiely.. should get him back next year and let him and Phillips fight it out
  • Options
    Webbja77 said:
    Best keeper since kiely...
    Scott Carson?
  • Options
    £16k a week !
    Crazy really. Earning over 800k a year to be a reserve keeper in the championship.
  • Options
    £16k a week !
    Crazy really. Earning over 800k a year to be a reserve keeper in the championship.
    Mystery why Bolton got in financial troubles, eh?