Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Van hits pedestrians outside Finsbury Park Mosque

14567810»

Comments

• Options

Dazzler21 said:

white isn't a religion, there are what people percieve as a typical white english person, but that isnt the same, not all muslims are the same, the difference imo is that this guy was mentally damaged and not brainwashed, the westminster, manchester and borough market attackers were brainwashed and done it as it was there view of the quran which if taken literally is quite a violent book, most religous books do if you look at them.

All the kinds of NO.

I can't read this kind of post without becoming infuriated, mentally damaged or not attacking innocents with the intent to cause multiple deaths IS a terrorist act.
    White racist nutters are mentally damaged and Muslim terrorists are brainwashed - it's as simple as that.
    when i say mentally damaged that is racist as in hes not got a motif for it, lee rigby for example was murdered for the fact that he was a british soldier and the 2 men that carried the attack out claimed to be soldiers of islam. not some welsh bloke that wants to kill as many muslims as he can, can see were never going to agree so sod it, its hot outside the suns shining and ive got an early finish.

you can stand down battle stations @hoof_it_up_to_benty @Chizz and @se9addick out of interest do you ever post on any other threads that dont mention any of the following, may, corbyn, brexit, terrorist.
    Point of order, he's English not Welsh.....born in Weston- Super-Mare.
    That's a point of information.
  • Options

se9addick said:

A white Charlton fan club sounds terrible btw.

I agree thats why i wouldn't form one. So why do people feel they have to form associations based on colour. Which clearly states exclusion of others.
    Average White Band?
  • Options

Fer Christs sake........does it really matter!

Yes, fanatics attacking people in the streets of our city does matter. Quite a lot.

At least no one will trot out that old bollocks about "not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim" again.

Don't bet on it Henry!
  • Options

Fer Christs sake........does it really matter!

Yes, fanatics attacking people in the streets of our city does matter. Quite a lot.

At least no one will trot out that old bollocks about "not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim" again.

Don't bet on it Henry!
    I won't,
  • Options
    Son of the van hire company' owner arrested for racist comment on social media.

Way to go to kill your family business moron
  • Options
    Terrorist gets life with a minimum 43 years