Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Best word to describe Piers Morgan

12346»

Comments

• Options
    McBobbin said:

Got pied in the face by Harry Hill... Responded by attacking Susana Reid. He's entirely without merit

I had to look this up. This is genuinely funny.

http://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/celebrity-piers-morgan-has-pie-thrown-in-his-face-by-harry-hill-20181017
  • Options
    The best word to describe him, and it will come true, is unemployed.
  • Options

The best word to describe him, and it will come true, is unemployed.

I doubt it - he suits the modern world.
  • Options
    The blokes a bell but those baby carrying things are horrendous. They’re like the Velcro sandles of the baby equipment world.
  • Options
    Cockwomble
  • Options

The blokes a bell but those baby carrying things are horrendous. They’re like the Velcro sandles of the baby equipment world.

I agree with the weird cloth things but the child carriers that are pretty much a back pack are decent and I can highly recommend them.
  • Options
    The thing is that in his first book ‘The Insider’ he comes across as a pretty good guy, obviously has a high opinion of himself and a huge name dropper, but you don’t get the sort of jobs that he has had by being a wallflower!

Then when I was in the UK recently I happened to watch a little bit of GMTV, and couldn’t believe what a boorish and rude twat that he was. How that co-host puts up with him, is beyond me.

Clearly a lot of the time, he is playing a little bit of devil’s advocate and stirs the pot, but he has become this kind of cartoonish ‘Shock Jock’, that is more normal in the States that it is in the UK.
  • Options
    NugNug
    edited October 2018

How that co-host puts up with him, is beyond me

She’s quite used to sitting next to dickheads,
  • Options
    Piers is loud and a moron - exactly the qualities that TV wants. I've never heard him say anything insightful.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I agree with the weird cloth things but the child carriers that are pretty much a back pack are decent and I can highly recommend them.
    Next you'll be recommending fold up bikes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How on earth has this thread gone to 6 pages when the correct answer is only 4 letters long?