Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Best word to describe Piers Morgan

Comments

• Options

He will end up with nobody wanting to appear on his show. I even feel sorry for people I don't like, even Michael Gove, when he interviews them he basically doesn't allow them to speak and just spouts his opinion constantly talking over them.

I totally disagree. He gets more information from his guests than any other interviewer/chat show host.
    How does he do that? He doesn't give them a chance to speak! All we know at the end of an interview is what his opinion is!
  • Options
    Onanisticrimmer

Surprised the fella manages to get his tongue out of his own arse hole often enough to speak.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

I like him because he stirs up the current shit pot of journalism that perpetuates institutions like the BBC
    It comes to something when I am forced to choose GMTV and Morgan over Aunty Beeb.
    I dislike him because of the fabricated pix of the soldiers and anyone who taps a dead child's phone needs a fucking good shoeing.
    I am sure he will get what he deserves further down the line.

He might if 007 gets his hands on him.

• Options
    edited October 2018
    An attention seeking wankpuffin.
  • Options
    Personally I think the bloke is wasted as an arsenal fan. He’s clearly got the talent to aspire to be a charlton fan and post on here...he’s even got a natural leaning to have a dig at the palace fan sitting next to him on the few days a week he bothers to turn up for work. if he wasn’t so fat we should him invite over for an interview
  • Options
    KelvinMackenzielite
  • Options
    There is only one word. And we all know what it is.
  • Options

He will end up with nobody wanting to appear on his show. I even feel sorry for people I don't like, even Michael Gove, when he interviews them he basically doesn't allow them to speak and just spouts his opinion constantly talking over them.

I totally disagree. He gets more information from his guests than any other interviewer/chat show host.
    How does he do that? He doesn't give them a chance to speak! All we know at the end of an interview is what his opinion is!
    We'll have to agree to disagree. I enjoy his chat shows and I've watched them all.

I don't particularly like Morgan, but I do like his chat shows.
    The reason is that most hosts like Jonathan Ross, clown around and ask the same sort of boring questions, that don't really delve into the nitty gritty of the guests lives.

Morgan doesn't mind asking the really awkward sensitive questions that the others avoid and whilst he can reduce his guests to tears, he really does find out more about them than the others.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Are we talking about the same thing? I mean Jonathan Ross doesn't interview politicians. His life stories interviews may be decent but he listens in those. Mind you. I saw him interview a convicted murderer of young girls recently and it was clear the monster was guilty immediately. I wondered why he should give him airtime in the name of entertainment.

But I was referring to his breakfast TV interviews where he has lost control of himself.
  • Options

Are we talking about the same thing? I mean Jonathan Ross doesn't interview politicians. His life stories interviews may be decent but he listens in those. Mind you. I saw him interview a convicted murderer of young girls recently and it was clear the monster was guilty immediately. I wondered why he should give him airtime in the name of entertainment.

But I was referring to his breakfast TV interviews where he has lost control of himself.

Oh my apologies. I never watch breakfast TV and the little snippets I've seen, yes he appears to be an over bearing, big headed, loud mouthed dick.

I was referring to his "life story" interviews, where we find out more about his guests than we knew before, because he's not frightened to ask the awkward questions, that others won't.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He didn’t tap a dead child’s phone.
  • Options
    He's been stirring things up on twitter today apparently. Don't know what though as I don't follow him but one of my followers retweeted someone who had proudly been blocked by him today.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

He's been stirring things up on twitter today apparently. Don't know what though as I don't follow him but one of my followers retweeted someone who had proudly been blocked by him today.

Apparently there was a picture of Daniel Craig (007) carrying his newly born child in a papoose. Morgan made some derogatory remark about Craig’s manhood for doing this. He got the response it deserved.
  • Options

Riviera said:

Apparently there was a picture of Daniel Craig (007) carrying his newly born child in a papoose. Morgan made some derogatory remark about Craig’s manhood for doing this. He got the response it deserved.
    I was with you until the word papoose! Googling now....
  • Options
    Piers is a hard hitting interviewer - ripped Trump to sheds.
  • Options
    I cant stand the fella. There will only ever be 1 word to describe Piers Morgan
  • Options
    Vajayjay
  • Options
    WSS said:

Go on...
  • Options
    Flange
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jay Rayner rather summed him up for me (though this obviously doesn't present a full picture):

• Options
    JaShea99 said:

WSS said:

Go on...
    It was done by the News of the World when Morgan worked for The Mirror.
  • Options
    Morgan authorised the fake solider pics didn't he?
  • Options

Morgan authorised the fake solider pics didn't he?

Yep.
  • Options
    Morgan & Katie Hopkins would make a lovely couple.
  • Options
    Smarmy
  • Options

Morgan & Katie Hopkins would make a lovely couple.

Imagine their offspring. I feel sick....
  • Options
    Got pied in the face by Harry Hill... Responded by attacking Susana Reid. He's entirely without merit
  • Options
    Pig gores man