Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jeff Stelling's rant on Hartlepool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf2EaFXnzwo
A passionate supporter lettings his feelings known.Rumour that Dave Jones has now been sacked.Jeff Stelling has become president of Hartlepool supporters trust.

Comments

• Options

Was watching live, after the first Barnet goal went in his mood darkened and he started making numerous minor errors - eg saying game instead of season - he was clearly angry and distracted. The timing of his outburst was linking the end of full times into the classified check.

Top bloke , he was superb about Orient too saying their relegation is a disgrace caused by their idiot owner who has undone 112 years of history in a little over two years

His team could be doing down with Orient...
  • Options
    Wonder what they will be wearing for their away game at Cheltenham this Saturday.

Grim Reaper outfits maybe?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Could be worse, he could support arsenal.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

JS is a true supporter, not a glory boy, and speaks with passion and authority.
    Well said Jeff.

I don't think anyone supporting Hartlepool could be called a glory boy :wink:
  • Options
    hawksmoor said:

I interviewed Jeff Stelling a couple of times for a magazine to get his pre-season predictions and he is the nicest bloke in the world.

Don't forget he has worked with the new bird off Countdown, how's your luck?
  • Options
    hawksmoor said:

I interviewed Jeff Stelling a couple of times for a magazine to get his pre-season predictions and he is the nicest bloke in the world.

I have heard this before from people who have met him at petrol station across England. Everyone says he a top bloke who loves what he does.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2017
    cabbles said:

I don't think I've ever come across one football fan that doesn't think he's a top bloke and for me, Soccer Saturday will be a poorer show when decides to retire. The rant just goes to show how much of a true fan he is and that makes him all the more likeable to be honest.

There are a lot of wanky parts to the modern game that Sky have contributed to, giving us Jeff Stelling has been one of its best contributions

Good on him and there should be no reprimand at all for a moment's passionate outburst when 99% of the time he is the true professional

If he moved to the BBC, Rob would hate him by default... :wink:
  • Options
    hawksmoor said:

hawksmoor said:

Don't forget he has worked with the new bird off Countdown, how's your luck?
    I went out with her a bunch of times, but I had to put a stop to it. She was too clingy. Kept saying she loved me every five minutes, kept whispering how she wasn't wearing any underwear when we were in B&Q. It was embarrassing. I mean there's a time and a place.

Hey, you're a fantasist! How do you fancy a job with our coaching team?
  • Options
    hard times in the far north .. Sunderland and 'Boro look doomed, Hartlepool struggling, Carlisle might not quite make the play off .. Newcastle the only light at the end of the drainpipe .. and they should be a permanent Premier fixture and not a yo-yo club ..
    The Hartlepool thing is part of the Stelling Schtick .. been hammering on about it for years ..