Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options

If Roland doesn't sell up soon perhaps CARD can arrange for some more plastic piggies to be thrown on the pitch at the next game. Now that would REALLY show him we mean business.

• Options
    JamesSeed said:

PeterGage said:

I think that some on here should remember the old adage "if you have nothing to say, say nothing".

What, the Aussies? A lot of people seem to be concerned that they were pulling out. I suspect they just wanted people to know that it is still going to happen.
    It’s that simple Peter. Don’t overcomplicate it.
    I havent mentioned names of any members on here @JamesSeed, so I will use another adage to you..."if the cap fits..."
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

If Roland doesn't sell up soon perhaps CARD can arrange for some more plastic piggies to be thrown on the pitch at the next game. Now that would REALLY show him we mean business.

Here he goes again. Playing the now. About CARD card from behind his keyboard. I ask again. What have you done? Why don't you get off your arse and sort something out rather than just moaning like a tired old housewife stuck in a loveless marriage does when her husband won't take his shoes off at the front door.
    WTF?! See you on the argument thread Canters :wink:
    To be fair (to myself) I didn't just say housewife. I specified that she was tired and old. On top of this is stuck in a loveless marriage. If that wasn't enough to make you moan her husband won't take his shoes off. That woukd make anyone moan! ;)
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

right, anybody want a takeover update?

Yes please.

• Options
    DOUCHER said:

right, anybody want a takeover update?

Yes please.

• Options
    PeterGage said:

JamesSeed said:

PeterGage said:

I think that some on here should remember the old adage "if you have nothing to say, say nothing".

What, the Aussies? A lot of people seem to be concerned that they were pulling out. I suspect they just wanted people to know that it is still going to happen.
    It’s that simple Peter. Don’t overcomplicate it.
    I havent mentioned names of any members on here @JamesSeed, so I will use another adage to you..."if the cap fits..."
    Zzzzz
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

cblock said:

Very good point peter Gage.

It’s a shame there isn’t a filter system on CL then we could filter you and Peter Gage out of statements from the Aussies if that’s what you’d like? Lol
    Don't nibble for christ sake mate. Nothing you've said has come to fruition (yet) however, when / if it does I'm sure people will be queing up to blow bubbles.
    For want of repeating myself, I haven’t said anything, I’m reporting what somebody else said.

Bit tired all the sniping and weird stuff you get on here, just for posting what somebody said.
    I don’t get it.
    Don’t want bubbles, It’s only information to add to the debate. Simple as that.
    Top tip then. Forget about the 'li(k)es' etc and stop 'reporting' what somebody else has said; because whatever somebody else has said simply hasn't been the cause of any real jubilation or tangible realism! Until such a time as something is 'official', it simply isn't worth 'posting' if the previous 900+ pages are anything to go by.

I (we?) know you're well intentioned with your 'updates', but it's beyond parody now and getting more than a little embarrassing. Just leave it alone until we hear something concrete fella.
    Yeah, it’s much better to let people speculate that the deal is off, or that Aussies have walked away. Good plan Baz.
  • Options
    @DOUCHER GET ON WITH IT MAN, I need to go to the loo ...
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Sage said:

Some people are unreal.

They moan when they don’t know anything and we haven’t heard a single piece of information and that it is taking too long etc. They also moan when they get fed a very good piece of information from someone who has shown nothing other than decency and credibility as far as I can see.

Carry on @JamesSeed we appreciate it and you’re only trying to keep us sane and informed. Shame that it seems to be damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

I'll just post what I get on a new thread next time, and those who don't want to read them can ignore. Job done.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DOUCHER said:

negotiations ongoing, could happen any day but not necessarily the aussies

How is that an update based on what RM told the trust ?
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

i know but i was bored
  • Options
    Jesé thread eh? Can’t say fairer than that.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

i know but i was bored
    That's almost a flag isn't it?
  • Options
    edited June 2018

People on the internet are weird.

It's Charlton Fans that are weird I've heard
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!