Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    Thanks JD - Clinging to anything at the moment.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    JamesSeed said:

Message from my Aussie contact:

‘We're still working away at it mate. Be patient my friend.‘

I make that very good news.

You sure it was Russell Slade ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

JamesSeed said:

Good news but I get the impression the Aussies are very glass half full people.

When it's on the official site
    You make a good point. Perhaps we should close this thread down!
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

Good news but I get the impression the Aussies are very glass half full people.

When it's on the official site
    You make a good point. Perhaps we should close this thread down!
  • Options
    Very good point peter Gage.
  • Options

PeterGage said:

No need to close this thread down if everybody posts on topic and if they are ITK. That should reduce the posts to @Airman Brown and @Redhenry only.

I'll raise you NLA
    I raise you douc.... Nah, forget it :wink:
  • Options
    PeterGage said:

No need to close this thread down if everybody posts on topic and if they are ITK. That should reduce the posts to @Airman Brown and @Redhenry only.

What a strange post!
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    cblock said:

It’s a shame there isn’t a filter system on CL then we could filter you and Peter Gage out of statements from the Aussies if that’s what you’d like? Lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

JamesSeed said:

cblock said:

It’s a shame there isn’t a filter system on CL then we could filter you and Peter Gage out of statements from the Aussies if that’s what you’d like? Lol
    Don't nibble for christ sake mate. Nothing you've said has come to fruition (yet) however, when / if it does I'm sure people will be queing up to blow bubbles.
    We are all becoming Hammers or are you into the pets of dead pop stars?.
  • Options
    I wasn't having a go, everyone wants info but if what is said doesn't happen in 24hrs there are questions.

Do what you do but don't take what PeteG said personal.
  • Options
    right, anybody want a takeover update?
  • Options
    Probably my second post on this thread. Pissed now and back to effing work tomorra. So thought sale was sorted but obviously fking not. Fackin sell up n just fack off. We need to stick together to get the idiot out of OUR Club. How can we get this thing done?
  • Options
    I think that some on here should remember the old adage "if you have nothing to say, say nothing".
  • Options
    PeterGage said:

I think that some on here should remember the old adage "if you have nothing to say, say nothing".

That’s what I’ve been doing.
  • Options
    PeterGage said:

What, the Aussies? A lot of people seem to be concerned that they were pulling out. I suspect they just wanted people to know that it is still going to happen.
    It’s that simple Peter. Don’t overcomplicate it.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!