Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options

Dubai has been mentioned to me, but it was a completely random source and I have absolutely nothIng to back that up.

Well that would be a game changer. Not hard to guess our sponsor if that is the case. Emirates.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Redhenry said:

Heard a second bid was put forward last week. I have been waiting to hear the outcome.

Same group H?
    Yes
    Prepare for thread meltdown!

:smile:
  • Options

Dubai has been mentioned to me, but it was a completely random source and I have absolutely nothIng to back that up.

Ah but, ah but, isn't that where Kashi went when injured, and more significantly, where Meire went when relegated?
  • Options
    If it were Dubai, KR would be gone at end of season even if we were top 6. That kind of money would probably bring in someone with a much higher profile, no matter what. Similar to what FOSUN has done at Wolves. International
    Manager. Spend big bucks. Heck, £10M would get us out of League One without breaking a sweat. And then the games begin.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Close. It would be a game changer. I really hope RD is willing to sell.
    Qatar?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scoham said:

Redhenry said:

Qatar?
    AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Just had a vision of Sepp Blatter.
  • Options

Scoham said:

Redhenry said:

Qatar?
    AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Just had a vision of Sepp Blatter.
    Which gave me a vision of a weak bladder.
  • Options

Is there a chance these injuries are not just "luck" but also might come down to poor training and fitness regimen by Karl?

Didn't this happen previously & we got rid of all (or most) of the medical team ?
  • Options
    edited December 2017

Thanks Ms Fanackapan.

There is a Mr F :wink:
  • Options

Ah... this thread, what can i say?

It is like catnip to me. All i need now is fuck all from the Blackpool game and a jammy win for Palarse and the Spanners!

Next person to say, "Soapy, you never know what's around the next corner..." is gonna get a good kick in the bollocks because i fucking do know!

Soapy, you never know what's around the next corner
  • Options
    Zabeel Investments it is then!
  • Options
    edited December 2017

It is like catnip to me. All i need now is fuck all from the Blackpool game and a jammy win for Palarse and the Spanners!

Next person to say, "Soapy, you never know what's around the next corner..." is gonna get a good kick in the bollocks because i fucking do know!

I assume you're wearing a cricket box @charltonbob , If not I'd try and locate it :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Pah is that all you've got ? Never felt a thing :smile:
  • Options

Are you sure they weren't just talking about Katrien's next holiday?
  • Options

Valley11 said:

Does anyone else just power scroll through this thread now, only stopping at Airman Brown or RedHenry posts?

Yep!!
    Do you mean to say you skip over my posts too, I find that hard to believe?
    Yep.......... :-)
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Redhenry said:

Now that's worth reading!!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2017

Valley11 said:

Does anyone else just power scroll through this thread now, only stopping at Airman Brown or RedHenry posts?

Yep!!
    Do you mean to say you skip over my posts too, I find that hard to believe?
    Yep.......... :-)
    Heresy! You do know who @SoundAsa£ is? :wink:
  • Options
    In context on twitter it made sense
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!