Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    cfgs said:

Fumbluff said:

J BLOCK said:

_MrDick said:

The silence Is deafening from @airmanbrown I reckon something's happening and he's sitting biting his lip as he's reading this ... C'mon Rick throw the dog a bone. It's Christmas

Wouldn’t say it’s deafening, VOTV is out Saturday so I’m sure he’d rather us buy that than reveal all he knows on here a few days before release
    Yeah and it’s the swimsuit edition...
    @Airman Brown in a two piece? :sweat:
    I'll give this issue a miss, just in case.
  • Options
    edited December 2017

Valley11 said:

Does anyone else just power scroll through this thread now, only stopping at Airman Brown or RedHenry posts?

Yep!!
    Do you mean to say you skip over my posts too, I find that hard to believe?
  • Options

Valley11 said:

Does anyone else just power scroll through this thread now, only stopping at Airman Brown or RedHenry posts?

Yep!!
    Do you mean to say you skip over my posts too, I find that hard to believe?
    I don’t

;0)

• Options
    Is there a chance these injuries are not just "luck" but also might come down to poor training and fitness regimen by Karl?
  • Options

Is there a chance these injuries are not just "luck" but also might come down to poor training and fitness regimen by Karl?

Your knives are out again. Any opportunity ;-)
  • Options

On this occasion it may be a reasonable point, we do seem to have a lot of bad luck with injuries. Whether players are brought back too soon because we need them in the squad?
  • Options
    Thread bare squad season after season after season - it’s been the same this, we’ll miss out on play offs and they won’t invest properly in Jan
  • Options
    This thread is close to 3/4 of a million views!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Time to bin this thread?
  • Options

A threadbare squad decimated by injuries as we approach the busy festive period. Not a cat's chance in hell of actually paying a fee for any new players during the Jan transfer window. Out of touch with the top two and only above Portsmouth on goals scored. An owner whose ridiculously overinflated idea on the value of cafc will put off every single prospective buyer out there and a manager with no plan b when things get tough.

Get ready for the nose dive down the league folks.

Can't bring myself to click 'Like' on this, cos what's to like? But that's a succinct summary.
    Wondering why the eff I've confirmed to attend on Saturday cos the trains will be in short supply, even before the BTP uniformed maggot at the station holds up our departure for half an hour for no more reason than he's a would be bully with a crippling inferiority complex.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Dave2l said:

And 90% of them are from the same 100 people checking 3x a day.
  • Options
    Its clear the youngsters are going to get plenty of opportunities. Lets hope they come through, at least they'll be in the shop window for Roland . It's about time RCC got his chance .
  • Options

Dave2l said:

And 90% of them are from the same 100 people checking 3x a day.

Only checking three times?

Amateur.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Dave2l said:

Prospective buyers take note.
    We ARE a sleeping giant.
    But we need owners who will care about the history of the club, respect the fans, and engage with them in a meaningful and genuine manner.
    In a nutshell,@catfordmorry !

Well said.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Redhenry said:

Heard a second bid was put forward last week. I have been waiting to hear the outcome.

Same group H?
  • Options
    Thanks Ms Fanackapan.
  • Options

Dave2l said:

We ARE a sleeping giant.
    But we need owners who will care about the history of the club, respect the fans, and engage with them in a meaningful and genuine manner.
    How many official charlton life users are there and what exact date did the thread start?

Maybe someone could do the math.

It will probably eventually surpass a million views...especially when more progress is made.
  • Options

Dave2l said:

We ARE a sleeping giant.
    Any way we can shut down the thread and end it on this note?
  • Options
    Interesting interview about 2 mins ago on Sky Sports news with new owners of Barnsley. Building team depth, pushing for Premier, adding quality players...nuff said
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Heard a second bid was put forward last week. I have been waiting to hear the outcome.

That's just enough to keep this wheel (thread) spinning
  • Options

Interesting interview about 2 mins ago on Sky Sports news with new owners of Barnsley. Building team depth, pushing for Premier, adding quality players...nuff said

If football was a board game you wouldn't set up the rules to have the possibility of ridiculous amounts of money suddenly coming in out of nowhere to elevate a club way beyond their reasonable expectations.

It really really sucks. Even though it's kind of what we want/need.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!