Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    Redhenry said:

Hear that RD knocked back a bid for the club two weeks ago. Hoping they go back with another.

'A' bid, i.e from another party or 'the' bid i.e. Muir has been knocked back after due diligence.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Hear that RD knocked back a bid for the club two weeks ago. Hoping they go back with another.

I think we all more or less knew that.
  • Options

Redhenry said:

Why would i report old stories. :/
  • Options
    I'm not giving up hope until Colin confirms :wink:
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Bronwyn what works at the Chippie says its off, but i think she might mean the fryer

Tuck?
    No likes, no LOLs, it's apparent your talent is wasted on this site Red.
  • Options
    edited December 2017

RedChaser said:

Bronwyn what works at the Chippie says its off, but i think she might mean the fryer

Tuck?
    I know :sunglasses:............ And some fell on stoney ground, couldn't even rely on Canters or you! :wink:
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Tuck?
    And some fell on stoney ground, couldn't even rely on Canters or you :wink:
    Have a sympathy lol
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Tuck?
    I know :sunglasses:............ And some fell on stoney ground, couldn't even rely on Canters or you! :wink:
    Sorted
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got my youngest to ask Santa, but he said there's more chance of a successful Brexit!
  • Options
    To all who have enquired, I chose the name Grumpy because of my sunny nature. In truth it was because as Granpa I could never remember my password and get on the site. As you can imagine my next chosen name will undoubtedly be Dozy, probably followed by Beaky Mick and Titch. Merry Xmas everybody !
  • Options

Good news. The discovery by NASA of another solar system means there are more potential buyers out there.

'Lifeforms, but not as we know them Jim'
  • Options
    I can't allow James Seed to get away with all this boasting. I won the Elecution and Sight Reading at Southend Music and Drama when I was 10. If you don't recognise me, listen for the very posh voice when we score. Note this is subject to how long it takes to score the next goal without strikers !
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Grumpy said:

I can't allow James Seed to get away with all this boasting. I won the Elecution and Sight Reading at Southend Music and Drama when I was 10. If you don't recognise me, listen for the very posh voice when we score. Note this is subject to how long it takes to score the next goal without strikers !

Were you happy to receive your award or did you tell them to stick it? :wink:
  • Options

Good news. The discovery by NASA of another solar system means there are more potential buyers out there.

Were this to happen who on here would be in agreement.......especially if they wanted to bring in their own manager and coaching set up?
    Any chance Admin could set up an opinion poll..........on this thread only of course.
  • Options

Were this to happen who on here would be in agreement.......especially if they wanted to bring in their own manager and coaching set up?
    Any chance Admin could set up an opinion poll..........on this thread only of course.
    If they've all got two heads and bring in some players as well, they'll do for me especially a centre forward :wink:
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

If they've all got two heads and bring in some players as well, they'll do for me especially a centre forward :wink:
    How tall are they?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Fumbluff said:

RedChaser said:

How tall are they?
    Completely irrelevant, many have the ability to jump 10 feet from a stationary position.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fumbluff said:

RedChaser said:

How tall are they?
    If they use their highly advanced science to teleport themselves to the far post and nod one in (with either head) are they technically offside?
  • Options
    edited December 2017

Fumbluff said:

RedChaser said:

How tall are they?
    If they use their highly advanced science to teleport themselves to the far post and nod one in (with either head) are they technically offside?
    The 4th official will need to have a live feed from their teleporting device controller so he can review the time this was triggered in conjunction with the game footage
  • Options

Fumbluff said:

RedChaser said:

How tall are they?
    Not if they teleport after the ball has been released.
  • Options
    Grumpy said:

To all who have enquired, I chose the name Grumpy because of my sunny nature. In truth it was because as Granpa I could never remember my password and get on the site. As you can imagine my next chosen name will undoubtedly be Dozy, probably followed by Beaky Mick and Titch. Merry Xmas everybody !

Grumpy, you really shouldn't give information away like this.

Next thing is you'll get some inscrutable toe rag asking you for your account number and sort code telling you you've won $56m.
    ;-)
  • Options

we're talking about aliens now is it?

Not really mate, you want House of Fun for that :wink:
  • Options
    Airman Brown, any news to share?
  • Options

Redhenry said:

We'll I haven't read or heard it
  • Options
    But you knew it to be true as you listened to the Force (whatever happened to Sunny Jim?)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!