Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    If all 3 major parties have walked, as it seems now from posts on here recently, then my thought of something going on in the background around new owners is very wide of the mark. 
    Don’t think Aussies have walked. To walk they’d have to withdraw their bid. 
  • Options
    Hot Summer.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    6.8m views
    0 sales
    Only requires one.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    If all 3 major parties have walked, as it seems now from posts on here recently, then my thought of something going on in the background around new owners is very wide of the mark. 
    Other than the Aussies & the Belgium regime, does anyone know what their bid is..?
  • Options
    1976, Kent win The Sunday League ( again) & The Benson & Hedges Cup ( again).
    The Sunday League that season was fairly close. 

1. Kent W-10 L-6 Pts 40 
    2. Essex W-10 L-6 Pts 40 
    3. Leics. W-10 L-6 Pts 40 
    4. Somerset W-10 L-6 Pts 40 
    5. Sussex W-10 L-6 Pts 40 
    6. Notts W-9 L-7 Pts 36  
  • Options
    Yeah let’s go full cricket. 

Surely there’s a cricket thread 🤞😉
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Not convinced that would be correct. Bid not accepted therefore it is invalid .. no need to formally withdraw. 
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    stonemuse said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Not convinced that would be correct. Bid not accepted therefore it is invalid .. no need to formally withdraw. 
    Jeez, I’d better tell the Aussies then. 

You’re wrong btw ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JamesSeed said:
    stonemuse said:
    JamesSeed said:

;-)
    Ought we to catch the Burglars Fawlty ?
    There aren’t any Major. 
  • Options
    edited August 2019
  • Options
    1976, Kent win The Sunday League ( again) & The Benson & Hedges Cup ( again).
    Much as I find your posts informative @happyvalley why on earth would you bother with poxy cricket when 1976 was the first time I saw The Who.

Oh and we took the Kent Cup (I think) without conceding a goal.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    stonemuse said:
    JamesSeed said:

You’re wrong btw ;-)
    Fair enough. So they must formally withdraw their bid? Surely it has a time limit? 
  • Options

• Options
    1977 Star wars released.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2019
    stonemuse said:
    JamesSeed said:
    stonemuse said:
    JamesSeed said:

You’re wrong btw ;-)
    Fair enough. So they must formally withdraw their bid? Surely it has a time limit? 
    They could add a time limit if they wanted to. 
  • Options
    I hesitate to say this as we are reasonably happy at this precise moment and do not wish to start an unnecessary argument.

However, once again I assert that RD isn't vindictive and isn't delaying the sale to rile CAFC fans.

If he was, why didn't he just accept the biggest open goal, he'll ever get ?

Why didn't he sell Lyall Taylor right on the deadline ?

If his motive was so, he would have done it with absolute glee.

(Yes, I know he may have been concerned about further damage to his reputation and protests, but even so he would have done it if that was his primary motive as many people claim).
    How about he was given an ultimatum by Bowyer......don’t forget Richard Cawley’s cryptically worded “portals of hell” comment.

Just putting it out there CE.
  • Options
    Mrkinski said:
    1977, Punk’s Year-Zero - and The Stranglers released their debut album “Rattus Norvegicus”

https://youtu.be/cBojbjoMttI

• Options
    And my son and I’ve had a few stitches from there and my wife has had women’s stuff done there.
    Hair and nails?
  • Options
    I’m starting to get the impression that perhaps for the first time since Duchatelet owned us that he has found a manager / coach that he trusts and perhaps even likes. We know that he can be strangely loyal once he trusts someone. Just look at the incompetence of and loyalty he showed to Meire and the confidence and trust he has in Dreisen when most can see straight through the inadequacy of both. Perhaps Bowyers built a relationship that up to a works when others have tried and failed. Our recent transfer window dealings are rather odd compared to any window previously. He’s still as mad a a box of frogs and we need him gone.
    No supported by his treatment of Bowyer over his contract, which was pitiful.
  • Options
    Mrkinski said:
    1977, Punk’s Year-Zero - and The Stranglers released their debut album “Rattus Norvegicus”

I think I’m gonna throw up!
  • Options
    Mrkinski said:

I think I’m gonna throw up!
    Very punk :) 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!