Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Chizz said:
    @PopIcon Which bit of my post did you find "funny"? 
    The bit about Bowyer becoming our best manager ever. Brilliant stuff, keep it coming.
  • PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    The bit about Bowyer becoming our best manager ever. Brilliant stuff, keep it coming.
    I said that's possible.  Do you disagree?
  • There is a Bowyer thread people. 
  • 1741, War of Jenkins' Ear, Britain invades Cuba.
  • Chizz said:
    PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    It's possible that we are secretly brothers, torn from our mothers teet at birth, its possible that I might wake up in the morning to find out I've grown a pair of tits and my penis has grown inwards, it's also possible that Ben Reeves will get an England call up for next years Euro's.
  • Dave2l said:
    john3 said:
    Any actual news on the purchase of the club wether Dalman, Aussies,Mike Ashley,Boris Johnson,Lord Lucan,a mysterious man on a train to Brighton,the EU, UKIP, Thane,X Men, Mickey Mouse,Trump,Cliff Richard,Tiger Woods,something from Mars!!!!!
    PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!
    20/03/2023

Breaking News:

"Cliff Richard sacks Lee Bowyer"

Stranger things have happened 😉
    But isn’t there a new series in the pipeline?
  • PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    It's possible that we are secretly brothers, torn from our mothers teet at birth, its possible that I might wake up in the morning to find out I've grown a pair of tits and my penis has grown inwards, it's also possible that Ben Reeves will get an England call up for next years Euro's.
    Unlikely, with your spelling. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Just been posted on twitter 
  • PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    I've never heard anything so ridiculous.
  • edited June 2019
    Chizz said:
    PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    Brilliant! You have the wit of a genius and the face of a gaping toad.

As you were.
  • john3 said:
    Any actual news on the purchase of the club wether Dalman, Aussies,Mike Ashley,Boris Johnson,Lord Lucan,a mysterious man on a train to Brighton,the EU, UKIP, Thane,X Men, Mickey Mouse,Trump,Cliff Richard,Tiger Woods,something from Mars!!!!!

You forgot Wang Flasher
  • RedChaser said:
    Dave2l said:
    john3 said:
    20/03/2023

Breaking News:

Bowyer is now going on a summer holiday.
    And they don't talk any more either ;)
    Congratulations.

• I automatically thought that Bows would go to Belgium, or they would talk on the phone. If Rolly came over one would think that there was more involved.
  • PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    Especially considering he has caps for another FIFA nation.
  • PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    What Roland? Or are you still on the wrong bloody thread!
  • RedChaser said:
    Dave2l said:
    john3 said:
    20/03/2023

Breaking News:

Bowyer is now going on a summer holiday.
    And they don't talk any more either ;)
    Congratulations.
    Cheers mate, it's all in the game  ;).
  • Sponsored links:

• PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    I know, what do you think I meant? 😉
  • Scoham said:
    All stems from this. Safe to put our houses on it now?

Ackworth posted that after CharltonSoul’s tweet.
    The only thing you put on an Ackworth post is cold water 💧 
  • Can the Sale of Charlton thread be rented out to any other info because jack shit information comes out at the weekend.
    Though having just checked 1741 pages ?

Jack shit comes out Monday to Friday !

Carry on speculating (was Sid James in that one ?)
  • Find out where this meeting is taking place.  I’ll pay money to get the waiting staff to put large amounts of laxative in whatever Roland’s drinking
  • PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    Brilliant! You have the wit of a genius and the face of a gaping toad.

As you were.
    You okay?
  • cabbles said:
    Find out where this meeting is taking place.  I’ll pay money to get the waiting staff to put large amounts of laxative in whatever Roland’s drinking
    That’ll just give him more reasons to delay the takeover!
  • cabbles said:
    Find out where this meeting is taking place.  I’ll pay money to get the waiting staff to put large amounts of laxative in whatever Roland’s drinking
    I just want Duchatelet to eat humble pie.
    Shit happens.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!