Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    Dave2l said:
    john3 said:
    Any actual news on the purchase of the club wether Dalman, Aussies,Mike Ashley,Boris Johnson,Lord Lucan,a mysterious man on a train to Brighton,the EU, UKIP, Thane,X Men, Mickey Mouse,Trump,Cliff Richard,Tiger Woods,something from Mars!!!!!
    PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!
    20/03/2023

Breaking News:

"Cliff Richard sacks Lee Bowyer"

Stranger things have happened 😉
    But isn’t there a new series in the pipeline?
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    @PopIcon Which bit of my post did you find "funny"? 
    The bit about Bowyer becoming our best manager ever. Brilliant stuff, keep it coming.
    I said that's possible.  Do you disagree?
    It's possible that we are secretly brothers, torn from our mothers teet at birth, its possible that I might wake up in the morning to find out I've grown a pair of tits and my penis has grown inwards, it's also possible that Ben Reeves will get an England call up for next years Euro's.
    Unlikely, with your spelling. 
  • Options

Just been posted on twitter 
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    The bit about Bowyer becoming our best manager ever. Brilliant stuff, keep it coming.
    It's possible that we are secretly brothers, torn from our mothers teet at birth, its possible that I might wake up in the morning to find out I've grown a pair of tits and my penis has grown inwards, it's also possible that Ben Reeves will get an England call up for next years Euro's.
    I've never heard anything so ridiculous.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Chizz said:
    PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    Brilliant! You have the wit of a genius and the face of a gaping toad.

As you were.
  • Options
    john3 said:
    Any actual news on the purchase of the club wether Dalman, Aussies,Mike Ashley,Boris Johnson,Lord Lucan,a mysterious man on a train to Brighton,the EU, UKIP, Thane,X Men, Mickey Mouse,Trump,Cliff Richard,Tiger Woods,something from Mars!!!!!

You forgot Wang Flasher
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Dave2l said:
    john3 said:
    20/03/2023

Breaking News:

Bowyer is now going on a summer holiday.
    And they don't talk any more either ;)
    Congratulations.
  • Options

I automatically thought that Bows would go to Belgium, or they would talk on the phone. If Rolly came over one would think that there was more involved.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    Especially considering he has caps for another FIFA nation.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    What Roland? Or are you still on the wrong bloody thread!
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Dave2l said:
    john3 said:
    20/03/2023

Breaking News:

Bowyer is now going on a summer holiday.
    And they don't talk any more either ;)
    Congratulations.
    Cheers mate, it's all in the game  ;).
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    I know, what do you think I meant? 😉
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    All stems from this. Safe to put our houses on it now?

Ackworth posted that after CharltonSoul’s tweet.
    The only thing you put on an Ackworth post is cold water 💧 
  • Options
    Can the Sale of Charlton thread be rented out to any other info because jack shit information comes out at the weekend.
    Though having just checked 1741 pages ?

Jack shit comes out Monday to Friday !

Carry on speculating (was Sid James in that one ?)
  • Options
    Find out where this meeting is taking place.  I’ll pay money to get the waiting staff to put large amounts of laxative in whatever Roland’s drinking
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    PopIcon said:
    Chizz said:
    Brilliant! You have the wit of a genius and the face of a gaping toad.

As you were.
    You okay?
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Find out where this meeting is taking place.  I’ll pay money to get the waiting staff to put large amounts of laxative in whatever Roland’s drinking
    That’ll just give him more reasons to delay the takeover!
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    I just want Duchatelet to eat humble pie.
    Shit happens.
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Laxative is a sh*t idea how  about some blitzed up dodgy mushrooms :wink:.
  • Options

Ackworth’s Twitter is brilliant, well worth a follow. 
  • Options

Buy gold, quickly!!! 
  • Options
    se9addick said:

He seems to post all of his tweets twice. Just in case you didn't believe it the first time!
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    I just want Duchatelet to eat humble pie.
    Shit happens.
    It certainly will after the amount of laxative @cabbles wants to slip the old scrote!!! 💩😂
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Yet another account I had to block as they thought I was the same as them. Too many secret squirrel DMs, fishing for info. lol emoji thing.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!