Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Doucher thus ruins the productivity of everyone on this forum tomorrow, as we'll all be desperately F5ing to get the news as soon it breaks!
    Only the pen pushing desk jockeys. the back bone will be out grafting as per..

; )
  • Can anyone access the Land Registry of Sparrows Lane to see if anything seems amiss?
  • Scoham said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Scoham said:
    Scoham said:
    The forum that shall not be named have heard Dalman’s takeover will be completed in 10 days to two weeks...
    To add to that the Wales Online journalist has apparently mentioned issues with taking over debt and something to do with the training ground are complicating it.
    Scho, keep it positive news only please pal. Can't take everyone being realist...
    Sorry. Would you prefer an "it's happening" gif?

I really like the Angle you're now broadcasting.
  • So...

Any volunteers to do the match thread for tomorrow’s end game? 
  • Can anyone access the Land Registry of Sparrows Lane to see if anything seems amiss?
    Planning granted for a chocolate and bun factory and mussel processor
  • So...

Any volunteers to do the match thread for tomorrow’s end game? 
    Busy wine tasting.

@ross1 are you about 😆
  • Brewery got a knock back
  • Doucher thus ruins the productivity of everyone on this forum tomorrow, as we'll all be desperately F5ing to get the news as soon it breaks!

; )
    having retired to France, what do you come under?
  • My moneys on Bowyer and the Aussies 
  • Sponsored links:

• PeterGage said:
    kentred2 said:
    If we are not sold by June 30th We need to turn the pressure on RD massively as much as we can.

Enough is enough. So many interested parties and RD is just playing hardball. It's about time we did too, all of us as one.
    By boycotting and not buying season tickets? Not enough want change enough for that as we have seen. 
    Again, its not about people not wanting change, everone wants him gone, some people need the football in their life to help them.

Also if Roland lost 1 million in ST sales, he would just sell Taylor to make up for 
    But the club would not be in his ownership for too long if they were playing to a near-empty stadium. Sadly, not enough fans wishing to make that sacrifice ( but I recognise any, or no action, is an individuals choice).
    Again, some people need to go football, its not about making a sacrifice.
    Nobody needs to go to football, it's a habit. A lot of people just go to get pissed up with their mates. Some go for family reasons son & dad etc. but there's always something else you could do with those same people. Coming up to my fourth season of boycotting & I was disappointed to miss the LB effect this past year & especially the Doncaster semi & the scenes from Wembley were fantastic but i won't break MY self imposed boycott. Sadly I think a lot of people got carried away this season & have returned & there will NEVER be a mass boycott that much is certain. 
    This season has clearly been the eye of the storm. But through Bowyer's terrific skills as a manager - getting top players to play for us on the cheap and positive approach, it has been thoroughly enjoyable and we got a special day out of it. 

But throughout we have the mad idiot owner in charge who thankfully allowed Bowyer to give us some happy memories due to him losing interest. However, eyebrows were raised when Aribo was offered a contract on reduced terms, our top scorer was sold without an adequate replacement, and that Bowyer and his team weren't signed up. But we still had the joy of watching some terrific football and nobody, not even Duchatelet, can take that away from us.

Had we lost at Wembley, League two would have been a real possibility, so at least the worst that can happen is going to be better than that!

; )
    Back bone of France

; )
    Ah yes, they'll be on tea breaks or standing there on their phones refreshing telling their clients they're just looking for stock/ calculating measurements.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Doucher thus ruins the productivity of everyone on this forum tomorrow, as we'll all be desperately F5ing to get the news as soon it breaks!

; )
    Ah yes, they'll be on tea breaks or standing there on their phones refreshing telling their clients they're just looking for stock/ calculating measurements.
    How very dare you
  • Shtick to the "Take over" please chapsh
  • I can't see the cast website
  • I'm going for a "haircut" tomorrow.... 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Despite the fact I’ve had a row with a con who didn’t appreciate me taking his telly off him for flashing his wang at a female officer, despite the fact I’ve had to have hard words with a con who wanted to give the wang flasher a good shoeing and despite the fact I had to supervise transgender prisoners get make up lessons (ffs) I’ve kept my mind on this thread in the hope of glad tidings when I finished my shift. Skipped out of work, raced home like Colin McCrae in my little Aguila down a rural B road, mumbled a brief hello to Mrs AUN and settled down for a catch up. Well what a waste of optimism. 

Is Wang Flasher in talks with Roland?
    No, I think she scored China's opener tonight against South Africa!
    Oh god now you're gonna trigger one of our resident snowflakes.
    Don't worry they're not allowed up past 9
  • Sponsored links:

Sack, back and crack
  • Can anyone get into the CAST Trust. I am sure its a windup but what does it say? 
    Sack, back and crack
    That's a lot of wax 🌔 
    Sack, back and crack
    That's a lot of wax 🌔 
    Veet
  • PeterGage said:
    kentred2 said:
    If we are not sold by June 30th We need to turn the pressure on RD massively as much as we can.

Enough is enough. So many interested parties and RD is just playing hardball. It's about time we did too, all of us as one.
    By boycotting and not buying season tickets? Not enough want change enough for that as we have seen. 
    Again, its not about people not wanting change, everone wants him gone, some people need the football in their life to help them.

Also if Roland lost 1 million in ST sales, he would just sell Taylor to make up for 
    But the club would not be in his ownership for too long if they were playing to a near-empty stadium. Sadly, not enough fans wishing to make that sacrifice ( but I recognise any, or no action, is an individuals choice).
    Again, some people need to go football, its not about making a sacrifice.
    Nobody needs to go to football, it's a habit. A lot of people just go to get pissed up with their mates. Some go for family reasons son & dad etc. but there's always something else you could do with those same people. Coming up to my fourth season of boycotting & I was disappointed to miss the LB effect this past year & especially the Doncaster semi & the scenes from Wembley were fantastic but i won't break MY self imposed boycott. Sadly I think a lot of people got carried away this season & have returned & there will NEVER be a mass boycott that much is certain. 
    That’s your choice - stop moaning about it. 
    More people like watching Charlton than want to boycott. 

Neither are wrong or right but wish they would stop moaning about the others 
  • Another link for the Cast Website:

http://www.castband.co.uk/

; )
    French
  • edited June 2019
    It seems one of the hitches for Dalman is a charge on Sparrows Lane by messrs Whitehead, Chappell and Summers. Probably over and above the £7m on the Valley. Has this been addressed before? Anyone have a clue or contact with any of the above?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!