Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    rikofold said:
    Redrobo said:
    Fumbluff said:
    I was in Gibraltar this week, it’s just like Margate. Very disappointing (although the rock etc. was nice)
    That is to try and convince the Spanish that they do not have rights over the Island.
    Well we could try the opposite - Gibraltar isn't an island. 
    It depends on your definition of an Island.

Just out of interest, can they reverse a humour bypass operation?
  • Options
    No man is an island
  • Options
    There's another Roland statement on the OS, but it won't load! Seen it through Newsnow.
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    There's another Roland statement on the OS, but it won't load! Seen it through Newsnow.
    No there isn't
  • Options
    Apologies, it's a CAST piece.
  • Options
    Yes has anyone got the CAST statement and can paste here as I can't get the CAST site to load.
  • Options
    1721, Robert Walpole becomes Britain's first Prime Minister.
    Was he? I thought it was Disraeli
  • Options
    1725, Casanova born.
  • Options
    1721, Robert Walpole becomes Britain's first Prime Minister.
    Was he? I thought it was Disraeli
    Definitely not Disraeli as he died in 1881.

I did think that happyvalley had already posted that Walpole fact a few pages (years) earlier.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DiscoCAFC said:
    jondon76 said:
    Scoham said:
    The forum that shall not be named have heard Dalman’s takeover will be completed in 10 days to two weeks...
    Link?
    Tbf to Reams he was right in regards to his info about his journo friend etc. Where he lets himself down is when he gloats and has his snipe comments towards this forum. Worth paying attention to in this instance I would say, especially with his Cardiff links 
    Don't know what he's gloating about , he doesn't get much right!
    Reams does have strong links with Cardiff due to his dad being a legend there. I trust what he says tbh.
    I have no idea who Reams is as the only Charlton base media I go on is CL and the office site.
    Must be John Toshack or if Reams is old now then Ivor Allchurch or John Charles must be the Daddy. If Reams is a 14 year old it might be Craig Bellamy !
    Ivor Allchurch! A blast from the past.
  • Options
    DiscoCAFC said:
    jondon76 said:
    Scoham said:
    The forum that shall not be named have heard Dalman’s takeover will be completed in 10 days to two weeks...
    Link?
    Tbf to Reams he was right in regards to his info about his journo friend etc. Where he lets himself down is when he gloats and has his snipe comments towards this forum. Worth paying attention to in this instance I would say, especially with his Cardiff links 
    Don't know what he's gloating about , he doesn't get much right!
    Reams does have strong links with Cardiff due to his dad being a legend there. I trust what he says tbh.
    I have no idea who Reams is as the only Charlton base media I go on is CL and the office site.
    Must be John Toshack or if Reams is old now then Ivor Allchurch or John Charles must be the Daddy. If Reams is a 14 year old it might be Craig Bellamy !
    His Dad was Eddie May, Cardiff legend and assistant to Lennie Lawrence at Charlton.
    That makes sense as non of the others had a Charlton connection.
    Assistant manager from 83-86.
  • Options
    Is castrust.org down? Newsnow says duchaletet has a statement on there but the site isn’t working? 
  • Options
    Despite the fact I’ve had a row with a con who didn’t appreciate me taking his telly off him for flashing his wang at a female officer, despite the fact I’ve had to have hard words with a con who wanted to give the wang flasher a good shoeing and despite the fact I had to supervise transgender prisoners get make up lessons (ffs) I’ve kept my mind on this thread in the hope of glad tidings when I finished my shift. Skipped out of work, raced home like Colin McCrae in my little Aguila down a rural B road, mumbled a brief hello to Mrs AUN and settled down for a catch up. Well what a waste of optimism. 

Despite your shit day you've made me smile @AddickUpNorth. I think it was the word 'wang'. Never heard it called that before.
  • Options
    Is castrust.org down? Newsnow says duchaletet has a statement on there but the site isn’t working? 
    Down for everyone

https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/castrust.org
  • Options
    Despite the fact I’ve had a row with a con who didn’t appreciate me taking his telly off him for flashing his wang at a female officer, despite the fact I’ve had to have hard words with a con who wanted to give the wang flasher a good shoeing and despite the fact I had to supervise transgender prisoners get make up lessons (ffs) I’ve kept my mind on this thread in the hope of glad tidings when I finished my shift. Skipped out of work, raced home like Colin McCrae in my little Aguila down a rural B road, mumbled a brief hello to Mrs AUN and settled down for a catch up. Well what a waste of optimism. 

Is Wang Flasher in talks with Roland?
  • Options

That's the next protest.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    rikofold said:
    Redrobo said:
    Fumbluff said:
    I was in Gibraltar this week, it’s just like Margate. Very disappointing (although the rock etc. was nice)
    That is to try and convince the Spanish that they do not have rights over the Island.
    Well we could try the opposite - Gibraltar isn't an island. 
    It depends on your definition of an Island.

Just out of interest, can they reverse a humour bypass operation?
    Yeah thought that as I was typing :smile:
  • Options

Despite your shit day you've made me smile @AddickUpNorth. I think it was the word 'wang'. Never heard it called that before.
    Never heard of wanging a welly? 😂
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Never heard of wanging a welly? 😂

No! I guess now's not a good time to ask Mr Tatters. Best not disturb his sudoku.
  • Options
    Make up lessons for transgender prisoners?

Elizabeth Fry would be turning in her grave.
  • Options

No, I think she scored China's opener tonight against South Africa!
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Make up lessons for transgender prisoners?

Elizabeth Fry would be turning in her grave.
    ...or his grave.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!