Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    Can we please mooove on from cow puns 
  • Options
    addick100 said:
    Can we please mooove on from cow puns 
    Let's not be hasty I'd like to chew the cud over this.
  • Options
    1571, St Olave's Grammar School is founded in Tooley St.
  • Options
    We can do puns until the cows come home but what we really knead is some actual takeover  mews (remember the horse puns!) 
  • Options
    One of my primary school mates and my old dentist went to that school (relocated to Orpington), Next  ;)
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    I can't imagine an NDA preventing say, Murphy announcing to the press, our valuation is £30m. The owner wants more.
    What would be the benefit to Murphy of doing that?
    Force RD to justify his high price for a club he paid £14m for in a higher division, with crowds almost double what they are now? Possibly reduce his demands? I cannot believe an NDA could be worded to prevent such comments. 
    Again, what would be the benefit to Murphy? 
  • Options
    We can do puns until the cows come home but what we really knead is some actual takeover  mews (remember the horse puns!) 
    Neigh...
  • Options
    I went there, does this now make me ITK?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Richard Murray part One made good decisions which helped Charlton get to the Premier. His ego wasn't a problem as he delivered.

Richard Murray part 2 started when he didn't need Curbs advice on picking the next manager when Alan wanted a new challenge. Murray made a myriad of bad calls which has impacted very badly on his reputation. Simon Jordan is now rated higher than our ex owner.

Being part of team Duchatelet has meant there is no way back now for him even though he is still in the mix according to David White.
    Richard Murray and his ego became a problem when he stopped delivering.

"From Hero to Zero" I can't wait for Airman Brown's book to come out.
    A bit like marathon to a snicker?
  • Options
    Murray’s loan is £2.6m, not £3.5m. None of the others - owed £4.4m collectively and in three cases £1m or more - has felt the need to behave like Murray and it is not the case that most of them would look to him for protection.
    Really......I and I believe most others have always thought it was £3.5!
    2.6 or 3.5 is irrelevant, can you please explain how walking away would alter this debt in anyway?

I'll give you a clue, it wouldn't.

@"SoundAsa£" In case you missed it earlier, I'm really curious as to what you believe RM has to lose by walking away, apart from a seat at the table, cos history money certainly wouldn't be at any more risk.
  • Options
    These dairy puns are reallly cheesing me off. 
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Richard Murray part One made good decisions which helped Charlton get to the Premier. His ego wasn't a problem as he delivered.

Richard Murray part 2 started when he didn't need Curbs advice on picking the next manager when Alan wanted a new challenge. Murray made a myriad of bad calls which has impacted very badly on his reputation. Simon Jordan is now rated higher than our ex owner.

Being part of team Duchatelet has meant there is no way back now for him even though he is still in the mix according to David White.
    Richard Murray and his ego became a problem when he stopped delivering.

"From Hero to Zero" I can't wait for Airman Brown's book to come out.
    A bit like marathon to a snicker?
    Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    Udderly ridiculous
  • Options
    Don’t Brie like that
  • Options
    When he's tired of saying huh, does Duckatelet go quark, quark?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't let them Rind you up, or you will go crackers.
  • Options
    There's no whey I'm going to add to them.
  • Options
    Stop creaming it
  • Options
    New owners at the valley today? I don't think so.
  • Options
    Anyone seen a new owner ?
  • Options
    Stop creaming it
    Cheesus christ...
  • Options
    Bill Curbishley , there with brother Alan 
  • Options
    Well if the new owners were at the Valley today they would have been well impressed 
  • Options
    You an calf getting on my nerves
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!