Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    I'm a bit disappointed that its Tuesday and we haven't had our message from the "owner" yet.
    Come on Roly, what's going on in your troubled mind this week.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Tantrum Tuesday, come on Roly we are waiting!
  • Options
    Rescued from P2 but when were this weeks meetings again?
  • Options
    Meeting today at what time?.
  • Options
    17th for Roland.
  • Options
    Fans forum tonight.
  • Options

Meeting today at what time?.

• Options
    Is it just the lying puppet representing the club tonight?
  • Options
    Assume so
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought she’d left?
  • Options
    has the "two weeks" started yet ? i mean "it will be worth the wait" -------- a voice on a phone told some one
  • Options
    More vague rubbish.
  • Options
    I really don’t understand this Aussie bid. How can they still be hoping to do a deal. They won’t be doing anything quick to move the club forward if there takeover process is anything to go by. Surely they are done.
  • Options
    Have to say, I’ve lost faith in the Australian bid. Every update relates to them sending documents to the EFL
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So there is 5 interested parties and a sixth (Fawaz) that dropped out immediately after his own lackey posted on Twitter?
  • Options
    I have an idea... why don't all those interested parties form one giant consortium, then it would only cost them about 30 bob per person!
  • Options
    An eternal transition. Just like Brexit will be.
  • Options

Have to say, I’ve lost faith in the Australian bid. Every update relates to them sending documents to the EFL

To which the EFL say they aren’t waiting for anything.
    So who is lying?

It all reads like utter garbage to me.
    Fairly sure the EFL's only stance was that they are not responsible for a delay.
  • Options

Ben18 said:

So who is lying?

Fairly sure the EFL's only stance was that they are not responsible for a delay.
    Which I read they’re not waiting for anything & aren’t sitting on anything.

It’s all down to the price simple as. He wants too much & no one is willing to pay it.
    Agree with your conclusion but the EFL have not said they aren't "waiting for anything".
  • Options
    Seems people are falling over each other to buy us now. Not sure if I believe it or not. It is all very curious though.
  • Options

Ben18 said:

So who is lying?

Which I read they’re not waiting for anything & aren’t sitting on anything.

It’s all down to the price simple as. He wants too much & no one is willing to pay it.
    Agree with your conclusion but the EFL have not said they aren't "waiting for anything".
    Ok.
    They’ve said they’re not the reason for the hold up. Which leads to my explanation of it.
    Either way. Charlton are still lying to us.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    If the Aussies are taking so long because after 6 months they still need to sign documents, then F-them. What kind of owners are they going to be? Maybe they will start researching 2018 winter transfers in the summer of 2019, six months later? Screw that. I've had enough of the Aussies. Go back to Sydney as far as I am concerned.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!