Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options

Number of pages on this thread: 101

Number of promotes for thread starter for this thread: 0

Let it go Henners, life's too short :wink:
  • Options

So there is an NDA and two of the ex-directors are saying they haven't been approached.

Maybe they haven't or maybe they are being discreet. They do have lot of money, and the club they support, at stake.

That @Swisdom, someone closer to the regime than most (although not a blind apologist ) is saying the story has legs is good news.

Be like Slade, be patient

WIOTOS

Henry, much earlier in this thread you made cryptic reference to Swiss Cottage and Gerrard st when talking about potential buyers. The Gerrard st reference obviously points to Chinese interest. Still not been able to make sense of the Swiss Cottage reference. Have you any more cryptic clues to keep us amused whilst we wait for concrete news?
    I’d be happy to fill you in

Craig David is buying us?
    Should be done in 7 days then
    We'll know it's happened when the crowd say bo selecta.
  • Options
    think we need to Rewind ....
  • Options

RedChaser said:

Life maybe. This takeover not.

It only seems like that SHG because you have got a lot of time on your hands these days, you need another hobby to take your mind off things :wink:
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Life maybe. This takeover not.

It only seems like that SHG because you have got a lot of time on your hands these days, you need another hobby to take your mind off things :wink:
    Ain’t that the truth.

• Options

think we need to Rewind ....

Come on Large, is that your best? Hope not or im walking away :wink:
  • Options
    Maybe Craig could fill us in?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Must pay more attention.
  • Options
    HarryLime said:

So there is an NDA and two of the ex-directors are saying they haven't been approached.

Maybe they haven't or maybe they are being discreet. They do have lot of money, and the club they support, at stake.

That @Swisdom, someone closer to the regime than most (although not a blind apologist ) is saying the story has legs is good news.

WIOTOS

Henry, much earlier in this thread you made cryptic reference to Swiss Cottage and Gerrard st when talking about potential buyers. The Gerrard st reference obviously points to Chinese interest. Still not been able to make sense of the Swiss Cottage reference. Have you any more cryptic clues to keep us amused whilst we wait for concrete news?
    If you can't work out which country I was hinting at from "Swiss Cottage" then I don't think I can help : - )

A Swiss Cottage is a chalet, if there are two of them then it's deux chalet or Duchatelet.
    He is selling to his son Roderick, but on the plus side we finally get to have Indoor League's Nobby Vinegar as manager.
    Enjoy
    George Michael liked to cottage and he was Greek. A Greek shipping magnate.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Must pay more attention.
    I ain't giving up!
  • Options

HarryLime said:

WIOTOS

If you can't work out which country I was hinting at from "Swiss Cottage" then I don't think I can help : - )

A Swiss Cottage is a chalet, if there are two of them then it's deux chalet or Duchatelet.
    He is selling to his son Roderick, but on the plus side we finally get to have Indoor League's Nobby Vinegar as manager.
    Enjoy
    warm
  • Options
    According to the 2011 census, 67% of the Swiss Cottage ward population was white (40% British, 25% Other, 2% Irish). 7% was Other Asian and 5% Indian. 33% were Christians, 24% irreligious, 11% Jewish and 10% Muslim
  • Options

WIOTOS

Sorry Red.

If Henry won’t answer you I will.
  • Options

HarryLime said:

WIOTOS

Enjoy
    warm
    I always thought it was Wham.
  • Options
    Greek bearing gifts - trogan horse - the Aussie consortium is a front for a Swiss Billionaire?
  • Options

HarryLime said:

WIOTOS

Enjoy
    warm
    A fridge magnate ? Or is that getting colder ?

Turkish fridge magnate (close to Greece = 'warm') are we back with 'Koc Holding'?:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beko
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Is it definitely the ozzies yeh?

Can someone provide me a link to show a connection between Harris and the so called AFC outfit which as far as I can make out is still a one man band with a poorly written one page website?
    Strangely nothing for Harris - But I felt this was somewhat interesting.

http://the72.co.uk/78863/involved-australian-consortium-trying-buy-charlton/
    This was printed in April 2017, whether it is still a go, who knows
  • Options
    lolwray said:

Redrobo said:

Greek bearing gifts - trogan horse - the Aussie consortium is a front for a Swiss Billionaire?

christ ! its turned into 3-2-1 with Ted Rogers
    Instead of Dusty Bin we've got Lenny Laundry Basket.
  • Options

WIOTOS

I’d be happy to fill you in

Craig David is buying us?
    Should be done in 7 days then
    He's meeting Katrien today.
  • Options
    Could it be the Australian guy David Argyle who part owns owns Toronto Wolf Pack who are a Rugby league side playing in the 3rd tier of English Rugby League but play their home games in Toronto.

Apparently he is loaded earning his money through mining!!
  • Options
    razil said:

perhaps they all want their match day box reinstated?

But we only have about 4......
  • Options

HarryLime said:

WIOTOS

Enjoy
    warm
    Stelios?
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:

Where does Rio Ferdinand fit in ?

He’s too busy with his boxing.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sXshYVz68gI
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!