Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Bury - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Valley11 said:

ct_addick said:

Lose this one and surely KR has to go

So who next?
    COL(in)
  • Options
    edited February 2017

Currently 6 points of relegation zone and 11 points from play-offs!!

Still 8 points off relegation as Port Vale are losing.
    I make it 6

EDIT: yep, it's 8, WOOPEEE
  • Options
    Or is he employed now?
  • Options

ct_addick said:

"I know exactly what's wrong.....but I can't say.."
    Not without resigning
  • Options
    It's back on. Teams are on the pitch. Crofts is indeed on, Bauer is off.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

ct_addick said:

So who next?
    Jeremy Corbyn?
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    I spent the last 15 minutes flicking right. Didn't get any matches. Feeling a bit fed up now. Palace winning, we're losing. Spirits dropping.
  • Options

Valley11 said:

ct_addick said:

So who next?
    Jeremy Corbyn?
    Hard enough getting Roland out,
  • Options
    They kick off, up the line, Tex wins it, Caddis gets it, into the box, Hope controls, back to Leigh, crosses and it's blocked, but they keep it. We break away, JFC finds Mav, nice touch.. away from goal, ball wasn't good enough but that was a good break. We have a corner.
  • Options

ct_addick said:

"I know exactly what's wrong.....but I can't say.."
    "...or fix it"

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Valley11 said:

ct_addick said:

So who next?
    Jeremy Corbyn?
    Hard enough getting Roland out,
    HaHa! Very good.
  • Options
    ct_addick said:

Gary Rowett

Oh yeah, I'm sure he'd be well up for working under another bunch of nutters.
  • Options
    Holmes takes, near post, Novak leavs it they clear, Hope gets it and drives forward, JFC pulls him back, they keep it. Styles to Moore. Back to Barnett, back to Kay, they go long. Leigh loses it and we have a throw.
  • Options

Fleetwood into an automatic promotion spot

THIS shows just how fucking far WE have fallen..................very depressed in Brasted!!!..........still, at least I'm not there!!!!
    Make your mind up, are you in Brasted or not? :smile:
  • Options
    Tuning in from Phuket as usual. I don't know why, really, as it's just depressing right now. Bury probably doing the double over us. No disrespect to Bury but this should not be happening. Roland, piss off.
  • Options
    They have a throw, goes long, Hope misses, Konsa knocks it back, eventually falls to Mav, he battles, beats his man, on the run, crosses to JFC, he goes for a 1-2 but fails, back to Byrne, he crosses but Murphy gets his hands to it.

Mav and Holmes have switched flanks.
  • Options
    Crofts to JFC, nice touch, turns, to Holmes, to Page, up the line to Novak who is offside, but who cares cos the ball was too long anyway.
  • Options
    Me and the Mrs are away in a Spa Hotel celebrating our 39th anniversary, she is having a swim at the moment and I hate swimming so thought I would look in for a catch up
  • Options
    ct_addick said:

Gary Rowett

That would be interesting, but he'd have to fancy three years' wages for no more than six months' work if he wanted to take this poisoned chalice.
  • Options
    When it goes wrong, we make sure it goes wrong twice.

They attack down the flank, Page closes Lowe down, and they get a corner.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Mellis to take. They send up defenders this time. Wind blows the ball around on the corner thing. Quadrant? I think that's the word. Corner taken, Crofts got to it, hits side netting, another corner given.
  • Options
    Another corner, we clear unconvincingly. Throw in to them.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

They have a throw, goes long, Hope misses, Konsa knocks it back, eventually falls to Mav, he battles, beats his man, on the run, crosses to JFC, he goes for a 1-2 but fails, back to Byrne, he crosses but Murphy gets his hands to it.

Mav and Holmes have switched flanks.

Deckchairs, Titanic.
  • Options
    Moore takes it. Up the line to Hope, he flicks it on to Lowe, Tex gets in there, we clear. Bury lose it, Holmes has it, looks for Novak, he commits a foul. They have a FK deep in their own half.
  • Options
    Jesus wept this half has started off well.
  • Options
    Crofts on has really got Bury worried.
  • Options
    Kay to Lowe, finds Moore, Page closes down. Barnett goes long, Low can get it, but Tex has to nudge the ball out by the corner flag. Low makes good runs and catches us out, they say.

Mary Taylor Moore takes it, gets it back, crosses, Caddis gets it, looks for Leigh, intervened by Crofts but he cannot keep it, they look for Low again, but Konsa does well and we go long, their keeper has to sprint out to head off. Throw taken to Novak, into the middle with JFC to Crofts, they clear.
  • Options
    Caskey off mag on.
  • Options
    Holmes has it on the wing, poor final ball and they clear.
  • Options
    Magennis on
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!