Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Bury - Match Thread

Afternoon all, and welcome to this afternoons trip to the fun factory.

Once again, the excellent @JiMMy 85 will be master of ceremonies for this afternoon so stick around. Team news is out and shall follow

Comments

• Tinker tinker tinker

Not you AFKA
  • Big opportunity for Novak.

Have to ensure the midfield 3 Konsa, aribo and JFC do not get bullied in the middle of the pitch.
  • Holmes captain. Thought it would be Bauer or Tex.
  • Have a good one Jimmy, the match thread will be more entertaining than the match itself!
  • edited February 2017
    Football for,a fiver games used to basically leave this forum deserted bar the ex pat community

Suspect things may be different today.

So instead of those abroad saying hello and informing where they are tuning in from and their local time, where are those in the UK tuning in from today and not attending The Valley?

• Sunny Sidcup, accompanied with a build up bagel and a bag of prawn cocktail crisps :-)
  • Football for,a fiver games used to basically leave this forum deserted bar the ex pat community

So instead of those abroad saying hello and informing where they are tuning in from and their local time, where are those in the UK tuning in from today and not attending The Valley?

Very tempted to say The White Swan, SE7.

Half an hour to make that decision.
  • Kingston university library.
  • At my sisters ,near Greenwich park , picking up nephew , sittting on khazi and hoping one of the kids feels ill and we can stay here rather than go to the game
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2017
    36000ft over Greenland.

I hope we don't have a turbulent afternoon and finish on a high... Etc.
  • You can poke your football for a fiver Roland!
    EVEN with the missus away for the weekend, both my sons 'busy' I still cannot bring myself to come to the place I used to love!!! I shall instead be hoping for a win and following this match thread.

Thanks for all you and yours have done again Roland.
  • Tuning in from Guildford, trying to keep an open, positive mind on this one...
  • Football for,a fiver games used to basically leave this forum deserted bar the ex pat community

Brasted, Westerham.
  • At grove park station just seen the team thinking of going to the pub and staying there
  • Home in Brighton having a kodi sesh - can't be bothered to go to the valley. Charlton mojo at an all time low
  • Sunny Dartford. From my sofa with a glass of rosé and some nibbles. Will be watching the rugby and following this match thread. Says it all when that's a preferable option to coming to the game, even for a fiver! Now that I've seen the team I'm even more pleased that I didn't bother.
  • Not feeling great for various reasons but there was a time I would have forced myself to bite the bullet and make the effort to attend.

Not today. Hope we get a good win so I regret it.
  • Any f@cking chance of giving some of these players a decent run in the f@cking team.
    Every f@cking game 8 changes
  • Sponsored links:

• Home in Broadstairs. Would rather watch the horseracing and rugby than give £10 to RD for me and the boy.
  • Tuning in from not so sunny Bexley.

Listening to Jazz FM and reading my new VOTV which arrived this morning.

• In Stoke Newington with the in-laws visiting my son's great nan in an old people's home.

My choice unbelievably.
  • First time in 55 years I could go but don't want to. Nothing better to do, just not going. Out of my crowd of 6, nobody attending.
  • Bexley weather as dull as Charlton.
  • Looking at some of the names on here who are posting from elsewhere than the Valley it is clear that even the diehards among us are getting fed up.
  • Tuning in from Vietnam
  • Painting the bathroom door....

Think it'll need a second coat :unamused:
  • edited February 2017
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!