Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Bury - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Can't afford to lose these relegation 6-pointers.
  • Options
    Murph takes a free kick, Page clears, they get a throw in our half. Moore to take. Goes for Hope and Lowe, we clear, MAv gets it, carries it and gets fouled.
  • Options
    Tuning in from Sevenoaks, cheers for updates Jimmy. God we're shit
  • Options
    This is slightly less shit than Tuesday.
  • Options
    edited February 2017

Is KM there today?

Yes
    I wonder if she knows what she has done? A mere incling of recogniton of the complete abortion of a job she has done on our wonderful football club?

There you go mods i can go more than 35 words without using the "c" word...
  • Options
    Other clubs show us how to defend a 1-0 lead
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Now we need one of our defenders to be sent off

Kettle's in charge so it's only a matter of time.
  • Options
    Cloob?
  • Options
    At home in Devon. Applying laths and lime plaster. About to do my first ceiling if you are interested.
  • Options
    What a mess
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Can't afford to lose these relegation 6-pointers.

Too right.

I don;t quite understand why everybody assumes we'll finish half way or so.

We're a broken club from top to bottom.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Other clubs show us how to defend a 1-0 lead

Other clubs show us how to take a 1-0 lead.

And then 2-0 ...
  • Options
    Konsa to Holmes, down the line... rubbish. Holmes didn't read the pass, or didn't believe in it. You gotta believe Ricky.

Murphy takes a goal kick. Bauer wins it, Mav is tackled. Long to Lowe, but Rudd gets the ball. To Bauer, carries it forward, closed down, to Byrne, back to Rudd who goes long. Novak wins it, Konsa can't get it, Leigh comes forward. To Styles. To Burgess, long, we gat a throw in our half. Back to Rudd, long to the right, Novak gets his chest to it, Konsa can't take it, Bauer fucks up, they have an attack and shot. Bauer puts his hand up and says sorry.

When I'm driving, and someone says sorry like that, I let it go. But I can't do that here. I've written "Bauer fucks it up" too many times.
  • Options
    Tex short to Bauer and back, to Mav, goes right to Byrne, under pressure goes for Konsa, into the box...a cross... too hard and nobody can touch it.
  • Options
    Novak - headed
    Onto bar
  • Options
    Moore up the line to Styles, JFC gets it, they press us hard. Mellis is doing that a lot. Rudd goes long to Holmes, JFC gets it back, Aribo to Mav on the left, sloppy passing but we make it... cross... NOVAK OFF THE BAR! Header.
  • Options
    Good cross from JFC apparently. A looping header, didn't loop enough.

Lowe tried to get clever on the halfway line, thought he could pull some ricochet of some sort, gives a corner away!
  • Options
    Everybody is up for this... Holmes, Bauer can't win it, Aribo.. Novak... saved! Corner!
  • Options
    This sounds like a rerun of Tuesday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mav hit it into the floor, bounced up, Novak got there but the keeper saved and they hooked it away.

Holmes takes the corner. Good one. Novak beaten to it, in the box.. JFC... Konsa... in the air... Aribo header... cleared.
  • Options
    So no matter how many times we fail to win our league position doesn't really seem to change. Roly is a genius he puts nothing in and we stay comfortably mid table (in League 1) can I purchase and 20 year season ticket please?
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Holmes crosses to Tex, they clear. JFC and Konsa get it back, but they break us down and break, Hope on the wing, beats Byrne who knocks him over and Hope hits the floor.

Hope is rock bottom on the floor of the Valley.
  • Options
    Mellis is doing well in midfield for them. He takes a free kick. We cut it out, Mav shouldve done better with the ball, they get it back, back to Murphy. Long to Lowe. Byrne wins it, we get a FK.
  • Options
    Ajose scores for Swindon
  • Options
    Ajosa just scored for Swindon
  • Options
    Terrible
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Holmes crosses to Tex, they clear. JFC and Konsa get it back, but they break us down and break, Hope on the wing, beats Byrne who knocks him over and Hope hits the floor.

Hope is rock bottom on the floor of the Valley.

Trying just a bit too hard there, Jimmy. Just let the humour come naturally.
  • Options
    Rudd goes long, looking for Aribo. No dice. He wins the header but nobody near him. They counter. Page does neough to clear. Well played.

Mav can't get it, they build again. Kay goes long, Page does well, wins a free kick.
  • Options
    PeterGage said:

Ajosa just scored for Swindon

Against Slade!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!