Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wimbledon and their fans

Comments

for those asking about the banner pretty black and white literally

Thought it said Katrien at first glance.
    Compare and contrast

One simple, to the point and home made. The other using offensive language and over produced for an one off showing.

• DA9 said:

I'm going to put it out there, as lots have asked, maybe it will change some people's attitudes towards this incident and KR's response, maybe admin will delete it, who knows.
    What I have been told was said, and also why KR was asked by OB if he wanted to take it further, due to its severity, which he declined BTW is,

"I hope your kids die of c##### you fat c###"

Only what I've been told, all alleged, I deny anyone not to respond in anger to that, football manager or not.

Pretty much what I was told as well DA9 (although I was told it was his wife!).

For all those who have been slagging KR off, if that was said to you, what would your reaction be?

Nobody would have stopped me getting at that pathetic excuse for a human being!
  • Essex_Al said:

DA9 said:

I'm going to put it out there, as lots have asked, maybe it will change some people's attitudes towards this incident and KR's response, maybe admin will delete it, who knows.
    What I have been told was said, and also why KR was asked by OB if he wanted to take it further, due to its severity, which he declined BTW is,

Only what I've been told, all alleged, I deny anyone not to respond in anger to that, football manager or not.

Pretty much what I was told as well DA9 (although I was told it was his wife!).

For all those who have been slagging KR off, if that was said to you, what would your reaction be?

Nobody would have stopped me getting at that pathetic excuse for a human being!
    Still unprofessional, whilst agreeing that the individual should not have made the comment.

• Still unprofessional, whilst agreeing that the individual should not have made the comment.

Fucking hell Elfsborg, where'd you grow up, Trumpton?
  • DA9 said:

erithalf said:

DA9 said:

Why post something as awful as that when you have no idea if it's true????
    Hence alleged, want to know if some people's criticism of KR would change if this were the truth.
    OK then I heard ' allegedly' he said to KR "Please fondle my buttocks '
  • SID said:

Still unprofessional, whilst agreeing that the individual should not have made the comment.

Serious question.

Why is my comment unfair?
  • I grew up in Catford btw.
  • Sponsored links:

• Although some may say I did not grow too much......
  • SID said:

Serious question.

Because in the real world if someone says to your face that they hope your wife or kids die of cancer, giving the prick as many smacks as you can before you get pulled away is a perfectly reasonable response.
  • erithalf said:

DA9 said:

erithalf said:

DA9 said:

Why post something as awful as that when you have no idea if it's true????
    Hence alleged, want to know if some people's criticism of KR would change if this were the truth.
    OK then I heard ' allegedly' he said to KR "Please fondle my buttocks '
    Does not change my original question and reason for posting, however hypothetical it maybe.
  • Although some may say I did not grow too much......
    SID said:

SID said:

Serious question.

Because in the real world if someone says to your face that they hope your wife or kids die of cancer, giving the prick as many smacks as you can before you get pulled away is a perfectly reasonable response.

I do not disagree with the real world.

I do not disagree that the guy should have been dealt with.

I do disagree that Robinson was wrong to behave as he did on the pitch.
  • Elfs, if someone said to you, ''I hope your wife dies of cancer'' what would you do then slap them with a rail timetable?
  • SIDSID
    edited February 2017
    Essex_Al said:

Elfs, if someone said to you, ''I hope your wife dies of cancer'' what would you do then slap them with a rail timetable?

Get a petition started. It's the Charlton way.

• How many smacks would someone deserve for pissing about with the quote tags?
  • SIDSID
    edited February 2017
    Fiiish said:

How many smacks would someone deserve for pissing about with the quote tags?

Know what, I was just trying to work out what the fuck I'd done there...
    Edit: got the hang of it now though.
  • Essex_Al said:

Elfs, if someone said to you, ''I hope your wife dies of cancer'' what would you do then slap them with a rail timetable?

I'd stuff my flask up their bottom.
  • SID said:

Essex_Al said:

Get a petition started. It's the Charlton way.

Humour to proceedings at last, phew!
  • Sponsored links:

• Scoreboard apparently says: Wimbledon v MK too, i.e. refusing to let them have the Dons recognition
  • edited March 2017
    In the prog from our match, they noticeably only ever referred to them as "the Bedfordshire club"
  • Fiiish said:

How many smacks would someone deserve for pissing about with the quote tags?

That's a "skipping straight to chopping hands off" offence.
  • Can understand AFC's hatred of their plastic opposition but seriously, could they not be in trouble from the EFL for the programme? Something along the lines of 'Bringing the game into disrepute'? Really think they should rise above this sort of thing. One thing for certain, you can't change history.