Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bolton v Charlton | Sat 28 Jan | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2017
    Reminds me, I have still got those pickled onions in the fridge from Christmas...
  • Options

If we manage to win this I'll eat me own testicles

Your double jointed right.
  • Options

Reminds me, I have still got those pickled onions in the fridge from Christmas...

I'm going for a snack, not had peanuts for a while.
  • Options
    This thread is about Bolton v Charlton.

Not my bollox
  • Options

Not my bollox

You brought em up... urrgh!
  • Options

Not my bollox

You brought em up... urrgh!
    He should be so lucky.
  • Options
    Notlob going to win.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Parky's revenge. 2-0 to Bolton. (Lofthouse 2; Bartram saves a penalty)
  • Options

At Euston waiting for the 7.43 to Wigan, it is one of those rare days I quite fancy us to get something from the game.

Bit early to be pissed gazza
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    VERY wet, cold and gloomy in South Manchester and the forecast for Bolton is more of the same .. bring your galoshes, fleeces and blankets people, it's gonna be stark ((:>)
  • Options

VERY wet, cold and gloomy in South Manchester and the forecast for Bolton is more of the same .. bring your galoshes, fleeces and blankets people, it's gonna be stark ((:>)

Shorts weather then
  • Options
    Was wearing a t-shirt last night. -2'C in Sheff. Toasty :smiley:

Just rain, rain,rain so far today. Looking colder in Bolton however. Possible white stuff in the air.
  • Options
    2-0 Bolton. Any lingering hopes of an unbeaten march to the play offs ends. Mid table obscurity for another season. Meh.
  • Options
    If anyone knows of a video stream for today - can they post the link? Might be one as not many league games. Ta.
  • Options

You've said this about few times now.. it's getting risky. One of these days we might win and cause you some problems..
  • Options
    I'm no good at predictions but it's difficult to feel optimistic about this one. It's very much a makeshift Charlton side, especially with a sixth choice centre half and the lack of a real goal threat up front. Bolton are no world beaters but we're up against a settled and well-drilled side and I expect Parky's men to prevail. Incidentally, what a fine job he's done for them up there, given the shambles he inherited last summer - and all with free transfers and loans.

Will be very pleased if we can chisel out a point.
  • Options

You've said this about few times now.. it's getting risky. One of these days we might win and cause you some problems..
    Not a chance cants i only say it when I'm certain.
    Me testicles will live to fight another day :smile:
  • Options
    3-1 defeat.
  • Options

Interesting to see Mitov's kit hanging there. Could mean something has happened to Phillips or Rudd. Alternatively, I think teams usually travel with 18-20 so he could just be there in case something happens to either one in warm-ups.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SDAddick said:

Interesting to see Mitov's kit hanging there. Could mean something has happened to Phillips or Rudd. Alternatively, I think teams usually travel with 18-20 so he could just be there in case something happens to either one in warm-ups.
    Squad usually travels with 3 keepers plus a couple extra outfield players incase someone breaks down..
  • Options

SDAddick said:

Squad usually travels with 3 keepers plus a couple extra outfield players incase someone breaks down..
    You're really killing my big scoop here Cants!
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

SDAddick said:

You're really killing my big scoop here Cants!
    Apologies. Carry on!
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

No Phillips, scoop for you
  • Options
    ross1 said:

SDAddick said:

No Phillips, scoop for you
    GEEEEETTTTT IIIINNNNNN THEEERRRREEE.

No but seriously hope everything is alright, he looks a good young player.
  • Options
    Sage said:

2-1 Charlton, Byrne to pull out a man of the match display, scoring one and setting up the other.

Bristol Rovers beat Swindon at home.
    Fleetwood and Southend play out a draw.
    Oldham draw at home with Bradford.
    Peterborough lose at home to MK Dons.
    Walsall draw away at Bury.

Finish the day 6 points off the play-offs with a game in hand over most teams above us.

Optimistic? Of course! But it can happen.

You got the Oldham result wrong. Rubbish prediction.
  • Options

Yum yum
  • Options
    IA said:

Sage said:

2-1 Charlton, Byrne to pull out a man of the match display, scoring one and setting up the other.

Bristol Rovers beat Swindon at home.
    Fleetwood and Southend play out a draw.
    Oldham draw at home with Bradford.
    Peterborough lose at home to MK Dons.
    Walsall draw away at Bury.

Finish the day 6 points off the play-offs with a game in hand over most teams above us.

Optimistic? Of course! But it can happen.

You got the Oldham result wrong. Rubbish prediction.
    What a prediction that was if I do say so myself! Actually can't believe how accurate that was.

Should've put money on it but would've been gutted had the Oldham result let me down.
  • Options
    What a result. The kind we haven't got for a few years.

Could this be the foundation for KR to build upon?
  • Options

Yum yum
    Hangs head in shame: (