Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Darts

Comments

• Apparently Price has pulled out tonight and has lost 6-0. Annoying for people like me who are going tonight 
  • Apparently Price has pulled out tonight and has lost 6-0. Annoying for people like me who are going tonight 
    That's a shame. I'd have preferred Joe Cullen to dish out a proper hiding and dumped Gezzy on his arse but I suppose this is the next best thing.

Hopefully Joe won't be feeling "cold" by the time he faces MvG or Wade in the semi due to a lack of match practice tonight.

For those attending this evening they're going to feel a little bit short-changed as there's one less match to watch. No doubt the PDC will organise a refund ...
  • Definitely done it boxing then.  ;)
  • Is MvG back? 2 PL wins on the spin
  • Croydon said:
    Is MvG back? 2 PL wins on the spin
    Won a floor event at the weekend too which is his first of the year, he is definitely back. Just needs to follow up with a big one, which i am sure he will.

There is no better on their day imo even though the standard has got better. 
  • Had to listen twice there to make sure I heard his nickname properly!
  • TelMc32 said:
    Had to listen twice there to make sure I heard his nickname properly!
    Yes indeed what a stupid count 
  • Can't believe he only got 2 years.  Should've got 180 weeks
  • Sponsored links:

• Couldn't see another thread on it, but it's the greatest time of year again - The World Darts Championship.

Lot of talk around Josh Rock who won his first match fairly comfortably.
  • Adrian Lewis needs to take time away from the game.
  • Barney v Price about to start. Hoping for fireworks 
    Not really got into it this year.
    Hoping this will be lift off!
  • Had Price & most 180s @5/2
  • Just starting to watch this year bud forgotten how irritation the caller guy is who’s doing the Price v Barney match. “One hundred and fordeeeeee”. Prick. 
    Not quite fireworks, more a soggy sparkler.

Snakebite now on stage.
  • Croydon said:
    Couldn't see another thread on it, but it's the greatest time of year again - The World Darts Championship.

Lot of talk around Josh Rock who won his first match fairly comfortably.
    Into the last 16 now. Brilliant in his win against Aspinall earlier today. 
  • attended very early on in this years tournament not as enjoyable as usual dickheads take over. people in fancy dress that have to keep acting up and have no interest in the darts 
  • We went Thursday. 
    Toilets were sectioned off at the end, so no one could go. 
  • Sponsored links:

• The defending champion is out.

Peter Wright dumped on his arse by Kim Huybrechts, 4-1.
  • Hard to see anyone beating van Gerwen, he's been on fire this year and won 10 titles. Given the level of competition these days that's a ridiculous record.
  • edited December 2022
    Love to see Josh Rock win reminds me a little of Kirk Shepherd when he hit the scene only for him to disappear as quick as he arrived.

Or Smith can he do it.

Think Rock will be champion for years to come. Great sporting match with Aspinall.
  • I'd love to see Merv win it but that ain't happening so I'll be happy if Bully Boy finally lifts the trophy.

As long as it's not Price (to a lesser extent, MvG) I'll be satisfied.
  • The defending champion is out.

Peter Wright dumped on his arse by Kim Huybrechts, 4-1.
    Cant believe it that Wright went out after reading your post. Went to bed after he went 1-0 up and thought thats it.
  • I am going on Friday, a bit of an odd one as a Christmas present so no time for fancy dress and probably getting lift there so not really going to be drinking much either. 

I am sure, i will still enjoy it! but always imagined going with a group of mates and making the most of it.

Josh Rock has looked good, but i can't see past MVG who has won all the major TV events this year (or most at least), wouldn't mind if Bully, Cross, or Rock wins it but i cant dislike MVG after coming back and back in top form again. 
  • Just took 15/2 ew on Chris Rock to win it 
  • edited December 2022
    Wellred said:
    Just took 15/2 ew on Chris Rock to win it 
    Will Smith won't be pleased 
    Ha Ha don't know how that happened