Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bristol Rovers v Charlton Athletic. Tuesday 22nd November 2016. 7.45 MATCH THREAD.

Comments

• Port vale 1 Walsall 0

Sorry!
    Rochdale 1 Walsall 0
    Need my glasses!!!
  • Pretty dull game in Dortmund!
  • Fox picks up, Ulvestad on the overlap, infield to Chicken to Fox, Chicken in the box looks for Magennis but cleared by Lockyer, drops to Ulvestad, back to Pearce and Crofts inside, Pearce no chances back to Phillip,s manages to clear it away, Magennis good header but Ajose not there quick enough, out to Lookman, nearly well done but then Montano wins a FK off Bauer
  • Ajose hunts for the ball, ans we attack on the left, cross headed out to one of ours, we play it back to phillips
    long
    cant find ajose
    and bauer then catches one of theirs
  • Moore ahead of Fox, Taylor i the area, back to Fox, tees up moore, LF cross in, pearce clears only for a corner though
  • Oxford 0 Gills 1

It's 1-0 to Oxford
    Right. Doing a shit job. I'll stop there. Haven't got specs on!
  • Rovers pose danger
    buzzing around and get a corner
    their second of the evening
    big blokes up
    from the right
    in, and header off the post then line for another corner
  • 37 gone.

On our left this... Swung in right footed, Bauer... OOH no I mean I think it's off Crofts or the post from the header!
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 23s23 seconds ago
    38' Post! Clarke-Salter heads a corner off the right-hand upright. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Another corner, out swinger, Bauer can clear with Lookman, back to the corner, Sinclair, Magennis OHH great save from Phillips, headed by Salter we think
  • Sponsored links:

• Corner again
    bauer header
    wide again
    cross
    and then a header flicked over well by phillips
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 20s21 seconds ago
    39' WHAT A SAVE! Phillips brilliantly tips over Clarke-Salter's header. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Corner again, swung outswing and it's headed away by Pearce but ball again, Magennis away, was Foley filed no, back in Taylor, shoots GREAT SAVE
  • Wouldn't surprise me if Bauer's being watched too!
  • Ballwatching they still have well won Lookman finds AJose 1-2 Ajose again then can't do loses it Taylor takes man on Crofts, shoots ricochet and it's offside our FK

Phew.
  • coerner again
    we can't clear
    we struggle
    but they shoop against phillips as they are warming up now
    danger
    shot deflected
    anyway an offside
  • Fleetwood 1 Shrews 0
    Jeff said so

• Two fantastic saves from Philips. Another corner
  • Many miles have I travelled,
    Many games have I seen,
    Following Charlton my favourite team.
    Many hours have I spent in the covered end choir,
    Singing Valley Floyd Road,
    My only desire

Valley Floyd Road,
    Oh mist rolling in from the Thames,
    My desire, is always to be found at
    Valley, Floyd Road!
  • Phillips away, Magennis can't find Lookman, Brown away, Bauer wins the header, Montano and chipped on, Gaffney, Bauer reads and it's a corner to them though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Rovers on the left
    bauer conceded a corner
    all rovers approaching half time
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 13s13 seconds ago
    Five minutes left of the first half here at the Memorial Stadium. The Addicks lead 1-0. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • In it comes
    player down ref not interested and dillon rushes clearance
  • Rovers attack fails now
  • I've lost the fucking commentary football fucking hell Safari why id you have to shut
  • Right-footed down our right and Montano collects, should have let it go, and it's our throw.
  • Rochdale 2 Walsall 0
  • Throw on halfway to us now, RH side, looks to Magennis, heads, Lookman first but Ulvestad from the loos ball, down the line for Gaffney from Lines though, on the left, Lines in the centre now and Leadbitter back to Lockyer.

Lines on halfway, on our LH side, Ajose to pressure, forward now and Pearce, Ajose straight away, ball into Ulvestad who can't release Magennis, they clear it, great header by Bauer to intercept

Chicken for Magennis, on the chest, finds Ulvestad, Foley to the right and back, releases Lookman, back to Ulvestad swaps with Foley, Montano and Bauer eventually back to Phillips.
  • CRIPES again
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!