Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bristol Rovers v Charlton Athletic. Tuesday 22nd November 2016. 7.45 MATCH THREAD.

Comments

• Lots of scouts looking at Lookman their blokes say
    we get caught offside
    ajose
  • Roos down the middle to Gaffney, Bauer wins but Ulvestad mucks in away from Montano. Bauer completes, only to Leadbitter, to Lines inside then man on overlap.. .back infield to Leadbitter. Across now... towards Montano but loses it, Pearce clears and then Magennis fouls their man FK quickly taken Foley, Taylor goes into the box OOH good save Phillips.
  • Rovers probe forward
    keep it too long and we get it, but josh fouls
    they attack
    and dillon saves with his legs after we defended badly
    still rovers now
    danger here
    cross
    and we finally clear it
  • edited November 2016
  • Foley nodded half clear there by the way

Anyway

Rovers with Lines in a central position, up to Gaffney, Pearce... turns... no its Montano, someone cuts inside Lookman, cross but we win.

Out on the right and Salter heads to Ulvestad straight only and Magennis on it backdrop and up to Ajose and flatfooted so is cleared
  • Oakster said:

Making bacon?
  • Southend 1-0 Swindon
  • Leadbitter to Moore, back to him then to Lockyer. Salter on it now, halfway, brings forward, has to go back to Brown, infield to Taylor short, ball forward cut out by Pearce rather, Bauer then... can't release Ajose but Lockyer intercepts. Leadbitter RH side, goes left to Salter in own half, forward into ours, Ulverstad... left to Brown, back to Salter, Lookman in front, Lines there Gaffney touch for Taylor cut out by Bauer,

Forward to Fox who then goes to Pearce, Sinclair behind, Magennis... Ulvestad tries to be fancy but Magennis gets and finds Chicken, he's challenged fairly.
  • Rovers on half way, keep it deep and pass it around
    they fail with a pass and we clear looking to counter, Rovers have to be alert against our breaks
    now rovers attack but we get it pearce now, half way
    and we continue with chicksen who loses out
  • Sponsored links:

• Sinclair from Gaffney, who touches it to Montano... pace of pass all wrong through ball from Taylor and Phillips gathers.
  • Swindon losing to Southend.
    Wow, how shit were we against them. Should've played the reserves against them, probably would have cruised to victory and saved Slide his job.
  • Oakster said:

Making bacon?
    My lipstick on a pig was posted in the wrong thread! Now over to the new managers thread....
  • We had a free kick.

Lookman to take, Magennis, in the box Pearce... Keeper punches! They have Salter down in a heap I think, injury pause I believe
  • Lookman fouled.
    Our fans faintly heard.
    Our FK lookman in, parried
    player down for rovers hit by own man, and ball was touched away
    player helped up by our guy
    dropped ball which we return to them
  • Drop ball I believe. Magennis back to Roos.
  • Roos for Gaffney but Pearce heads to Ajose, back to Chicken and then it's... nope, optimistic, straight out of play their throw. Lead Better to Roos.
  • To my ‘orse,
    To my ‘orse,
    Sayin’ goodbye to my ‘orse,
    And as I was sayin’ goodbye to my ‘orse,
    SAYIN’ GOODBYE TO MY ‘ORSE
  • Pearce before Gaffney, who fouls Pearce, who stayed down, but... no idea really what the ref is on, both fairly in there. Hmm.
  • Sponsored links:

• Great ball to Magennis from Phillips, tees up Ajose but Taylor nicks in, up to Gaffney and then back to Leadbetter, swaps with Gaffney, and we get back, was a good ahead from Magennis not Phillips lol

Anyway

Pause

Rovers have it with Salter o their left back, and ball forward to Sinclair, back to Salter, infield to Lines, Ulvestad but no it's closed and Taylor... space, Fox spotted and tackled
  • PaddyP17 said:

Pearce before Gaffney, who fouls Pearce, who stayed down, but... no idea really what the ref is on, both fairly in there. Hmm.

Evening skip
  • Rovers throw and RH corner of our half. Chicken defends well but only to Lines, for Taylor well done Foley and Lookman for Magennis tries to flick to Ulvestad but doesn't work.
  • we attack, ajose shot blocked by lockyer who is defending stoutly for them
    rovers attack
    in our half
    we cover and keep them back and they mess up a pass, ends with their throw tho
    foley sets us up
    josh lost his bearings tho
  • Montano cuts infield from Foley, Gaffney to Pearce but Fox clears. Magennis beaten by Salter, Leadbitter on the RH side and Taylor, Fox in attendance, tackles... from behind, foul
  • Posh 0 Scunnie 1
  • rovers FK on the right
    we are counter attacking with purpose generally and forcing the rovers defenders to earn their corn
  • Their free kick, eadbitter Right Footed and

No

Taylor, Lines short from it, and chips in the area but Bauer away, Ajose can't control, Taylor edge of box crosses... comes off Ajose and it's a corner.
  • Now the first corner...to Rovers
    played in but it was headed well wide from an unmarked player.
  • Free header it seems was pounced on too eagerly, he had time to take it down, so it came off his dome and out for a GK
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!