Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bristol Rovers v Charlton Athletic. Tuesday 22nd November 2016. 7.45 MATCH THREAD.

Comments

• I wonder if the players have been told Robinson is the new manager and is in the ground watching or he actually wentry in the dressing room before the game and told them he will be watching! Hmm
  • Can we now PLEASE stop asking why Bostik is stuck on the bench.
  • Ajose on the ball, lookman now
    we put it out after too many passes
  • Lines comes away with it, infield to Calkett, short to Taylor, and back to Culkett, fizzes it... they have it far side with someone or other

Brown I think

back to Lockyer, forward but Chicksen picks up. Up to Magennis, runs to Ajose, edge of area, to Lookman, takes man on? Salter? no back to Foley, into ulvestad, we retain the ball, back to Pearce, left Fox Chicksen in front, Crofts releases Chicksen but too strong their ball.
  • Josh fouled we get a FK
  • Down the line from Lockyer, Crofts heads for Magennis who is fouled by Lines.
  • Tremendous stuff.
  • one man wall
    ball in
    tipped away by rovers
    we put it out and their throw
  • Blimey I missed the third. Get in there Bauer.
  • Fox comes away with the ball from somewhere, a good challenge, but can't get past their dude Leadbitter, their throw.

p tp Harrison, flicked on, Pearce there, off Leadbitter, Fox to throw again, near side, LH side...
  • Sponsored links:

• What happened since swindon ? Magennis and Lookman : they make everyone play better by leading the way. ROCK ON.
  • If Robinson is appointed Nugent will have a brilliant record if it stays this way.
  • Magennis, but Leadbitter on it, Hartley clears, Ajose not there, up to harrison, good talkle Bauer, can't get Ajose, Lockyer picks it. Lines now...
  • This performance also suggests we don't need to be so reliant on Ricky Holmes. We actually have good squad depth, but need to play people in right positions with a more positive mentality. I think Robinson will be drooling if he is in the stands tonight.
  • What happened since swindon ? Magennis and Lookman : they make everyone play better by leading the way. ROCK ON.

No negative SLADE
  • Ball infield to Taylor now edge of centre circle, Leadbitter to our left takes on Chicksen, byline, back inside, Culket edge of area, Foley aheads clear, Lookman lovely turn, Ulvestad touch though and finds Magennis lovely actually. tanks past, Ajose OOHHH jus cleared the cross from Lockyer
  • Rovers have not given up, but lookman gets it
    josh now
    pace
    ball in
    rovers scramble and a player goes down for them...shoulder
    attention needed
    all subs used
  • There's a bad injury for one of theirs it seems, it doesn't look good I'm told...
  • This performance also suggests we don't need to be so reliant on Ricky Holmes. We actually have good squad depth, but need to play people in right positions with a more positive mentality. I think Robinson will be drooling if he is in the stands tonight.

You must be joking!

Look at our bench.
  • Sponsored links:

• I did mention using all the subs was risky but it looks as if salter can't continue, Rovers down to 10 men.
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 2m2 minutes ago
    61' Magennis motors forwards and crosses for Ajose, but he's denied by a sliding tackle. Corner Charlton... #cafc #CAFCLive
  • PaddyP17 said:

There's a bad injury for one of theirs it seems, it doesn't look good I'm told...

Luckily they have a sub left............oh.
  • Sorry... I fell off my chair when the 2nd went in and I am such a fat bastard I have only just got back up and composed myself!

BTW cripes!!! is my word... cripes!
  • Shit. Stretcher being brought on. They're down to 10, apparently this looks bad.
  • Player still being treated, stretcher coming on, player standing, shoulder dislocation it seems
    player to be carried off
  • All we need now is Wimbledon to nick a goal
  • Blimey. We want Robinson out before he's in.

In - out - in - out ....
  • Not my place to say, but 3-0 up against 10
    with a tough game on Saturday
    mix it up and preserve Lookman for a start.
  • Our players and supporters applaud the player carried off, as does the referee.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!