Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bristol Rovers v Charlton Athletic. Tuesday 22nd November 2016. 7.45 MATCH THREAD.

Comments

• Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 43s43 seconds ago
    65' Clarke-Salter leaves the field on a stretcher. Bristol Rovers will play the remaining 25 minutes with 10 men. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Our corner after all that
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 24s24 seconds ago
    66' Lookman finally takes the corner, but Rovers get it clear. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Corner to come in, headed away
    rovers have to re-group
  • seth plum said:

Our players and supporters applaud the player carried off, as does the referee.

Cricket thats a first, is he a Rovers fan or something?
  • Lookman corner, Pearce nods it, in the air, Harrison away though. Culkett edge of area and back to Hartley who clears. Taylor flicks, Pearce to Chicksen though, and Ulvestad,.. let to Brown though and over halfway up to Harrison...

Don't lose concentration you Reds.
  • This performance also suggests we don't need to be so reliant on Ricky Holmes. We actually have good squad depth, but need to play people in right positions with a more positive mentality. I think Robinson will be drooling if he is in the stands tonight.

You must be joking!

Look at our bench.
    So Phillips comes in, and Chicksen, and both are having a very good game.
    Konsa a good talent too. Tex could walk into the side if there wasnt a monetary backstory. I'm sure Robinson will not overload the bench with defenders. Why would he?
  • The management will say this demonstrates progress. Sad it is that we are in this Division in the first place. (Sadder still that the stubborn Belgian remains owner).
  • They still have halfway with Lines, and Hartley across/Lockeyer sorry and Magennis hassles, down line Harrison to Brown, to Culkett, Foley back to Lines though and it's theirs forward Leadbitter on the right, finds but Lookman there. Cross cleared...
  • Rovers attack, we half clear, and they still attack but then we intercept and chicksen is fouled, our FK
  • Sponsored links:

• Lockyer from Fox, and Culkett infield out to Brown, Foley there but Chicksen is there first touch heavy but a foul on him apparently our FK.
  • We need another clean sheet
  • Our FK, on the left, lookman
    on half way
    bauer there
    we approach keeping possession
    lots of passes
    fox involved
    on the left to josh
    josh one two and we have a player stupidly offside
  • Chicksen on the right and back to Bauer, has Pearce, Fox further out and Crofts short and deep. Left to Fox, moves into space, Lookman 1-2 Ulvestad and Magennis in the corner, takes on Lockyer, does well, back to Fox, into Lookman who finds Magennis, goes left but was offside.
  • If it is KR I reckon the player that has just scored for MKD will be joining us in January. Good player too.
  • We now get a corner from slack rovers play.
  • We have a corner - Chicksen to take. AND MY COMMENTARY CUTS
  • Dislocated shoulder for Clarke Salter.
  • Our fourth corner coming in from the right
    edge of area, bur poor corner intercepted
    they still fail to develop, we attack and win another corner.
  • Sponsored links:

• WAIT IT'S BACK looks for Lookman edge of area, Colkett picks his pockets though and finds Gaffney, back into Colkett, Lookman harrying, ball to Chicksen, Foley RH side, finds him lovely, cross ohhhhhh deflected out for a corner off Brown.
  • Botaka could now come on for Lookman, and keep him fit for Saturday
  • edited November 2016

If it is KR I reckon the player that has just scored for MKD will be joining us in January. Good player too.

Wasn't Daniel Powell at PNE and scored against us last season?
  • If it is KR I reckon the player that has just scored for MKD will be joining us in January. Good player too.

Didn't Robinson have Chicksen on loan at MK! I wonder if he wanted him in the side at left mid!
  • Corner coming in.
    headed away
    we have to defend and foul one of theirs and get a booking for Chicksen
  • Ball headed to Taylor eventually - play passed and stopped as Chicksen puts in a foul, is it a yellow? ... Yeah, probably.
  • Rovers attack and win a corner from a deflected effort.
  • Taylor from Gaffney from the FK in the area, shot blocked away for a corner. Our LH side, Lines to take it.
  • Rovers corner, we head it out a couple of times but rovers eventually play it back to their keeper
    Rovers attack
    and try to engineer something and get a throw in
  • masicat said:

Blimey. We want Robinson out before he's in.

In - out - in - out ....

Shake it all about
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!