Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Why does Roland stand by KM?

13»

Comments

• edited November 2016
    From the mighty Limburger interview: He likes to be influential. He is more rational than emotional. He says he is thick-skinned about people thinking he is an idiot, even if they are supposedly intelligent people. He says that sometimes he has to admit that he is wrong and that he is happy to do that but then goes on to say he's right a lot of the time...
  • edited November 2016
    He also played football himself between age of 10 and 15 as a midfielder - because he was a good runner and in midfield you have to run a lot. He stopped playing because his father thought it was dangerous - he might get injured - so he changed to athletics instead.

Now he plays football with his nine grandchildren. The interviewer jokes about him being ambitious for them all to be top footballers - he laughs and says some of them are girls and that girls football is also good.

What does he want out of life? "Health and happiness for everyone."

Belgians don't do irony, do they?

• He also played football himself between age of 10 and 15 as a midfielder - because he was a good runner and in midfield you have to run a lot. He stopped playing because his father thought it was dangerous - he might get injured - so he changed to athletics instead.

What about the bloke with the Starters Pistol... could have been a nasty unfortunate accident!!
  • I never realised he could smile & laugh.
  • Because if she moved he would fall over?
  • I never realised he could smile & laugh.

its only because that woman was called Charlton and he knew he was going to fuck her
  • What a sprightly fellow he is.
  • edited November 2016
  • Redskin said:

We go through managers at an incredible pace yet our appalling CEO remains spouting a stream of garbage and becoming increasingly deluded. If RD got rid of her he might buy himself a bit of time.
    Why does RD support her or is it just part of his master plan to destroy our club? I'm not sure which of the two I despise more.
    She is a complete chancer who loves playing the victim card and seems to care about little apart from her ego and career.
    The only thing that could make matters worse is Pardew returning as manager....

Why would he want to do this?

I reckon he's secretly Palace. Or acting in cohort with Simon Jordan

• rananegra said:

Redskin said:

We go through managers at an incredible pace yet our appalling CEO remains spouting a stream of garbage and becoming increasingly deluded. If RD got rid of her he might buy himself a bit of time.
    Why does RD support her or is it just part of his master plan to destroy our club? I'm not sure which of the two I despise more.
    She is a complete chancer who loves playing the victim card and seems to care about little apart from her ego and career.
    The only thing that could make matters worse is Pardew returning as manager....

Why would he want to do this?

I reckon he's secretly Palace. Or acting in cohort with Simon Jordan

if he didn't have previous at other clubs i think a lot of people would believe that wouldn't be too far from the truth
  • Sponsored links:

• mogodon said:

The kind of lady he likes is very clear from the poor soul he is putting through her paces. And is it me or does she look remarkably similar to our beloved CEO?
    Its funny you say that, moggy. When I first saw that I did a double take. It may be a coincidence but...
  • She has promised to take him clothes shopping?
  • If he was a logical person he would move Meire on no matter what he thinks about her.
  • RedPanda said:

He is also very good friends with her parents.

This is what I've heard from someone with decent contacts. She is "like a niece."
    I would go for this Option.

I don't believe it's the same as when David met Karen ?
    Sullivan gave the CEO's job at Birmingham, to 23 year old Brady after she impressed him with her adverting work she did for his Wank artistic Magazines.
    A snooker table featured somewhere in the story, although I have absolutely no idea how. I doubt RD plays snooker, so no, it probably isn't the same. Ahem.

Although I did learn last night that RD does like to be seen with young tottie, there is apparently a video of him jiving with some young sort in Sint-Truiden.
    PLEEEASE for the love of Christ, locate this video.
    I will do my best :-)

It's not this one, is it? See him jiving at STVV's promotion party on 27 April 2015. It wasn't theoretically his club at the time, of course, and Charlton were playing the same day, but he has to get his priorities right.

http://www.tvl.be/nieuws/roland-duchatelet-danst-op-kampioenenfeest-7780
    That's the one. Not only were Charlton playing that day, but so were Standard. They lost to Charleroi, and the next game the Ultras unfurled this banner which reads "Duchatelet, while you party at ST-Truiden, you dig the grave of our Club "
    S-L.jpg 156.5K
  • Those that say the protests won't work - well they worked for Standard - We just have to p*ss the coward off even more!