Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sky's commentators today

13»

Comments

• Shrew said:

Straight after letting in the 2nd goal Charlton get a corner, a time when you need your supporters 100% behind you, an extra man so to speak, and the supporters were singing ' just sell the club'. Demonstrating exactly what the pundits were on about.

Go often or just sit in your rocking chair admiring the Belgique interpretation of success from afar? I note it's Shrew as opposed to Shrewd!!
    Supporter since 66, I get to about a dozen away games a season, hard work travelling from the Shropshire Hills.
    I hate whats being done to the club, have joined in protests before and after, when I've been to the Valley. Just like to get behind the team for the 90 minutes.
  • Shrew said:

Shrew said:

Straight after letting in the 2nd goal Charlton get a corner, a time when you need your supporters 100% behind you, an extra man so to speak, and the supporters were singing ' just sell the club'. Demonstrating exactly what the pundits were on about.

Go often or just sit in your rocking chair admiring the Belgique interpretation of success from afar? I note it's Shrew as opposed to Shrewd!!
    Supporter since 66, I get to about a dozen away games a season, hard work travelling from the Shropshire Hills.
    I hate whats being done to the club, have joined in protests before and after, when I've been to the Valley. Just like to get behind the team for the 90 minutes.
  • Shrew said:

Shrew said:

Are you 4? I disagree with shrews first comment but he is entitled to it. You've just made yourself look stupid.
  • They were making Tim Sherwood's appointment look like the 3rd coming of Jesus
  • I know he kept repeating how he felt Slade was the right man to take us forward.