Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Katrien Meires 34 Fan Meetings

Comments

• Does anyone remember her uttering "we've turned the corner" during her interview with Jim White.... I do.

Could be a new slogan for any upcoming @CARD activities
  • If the fan connections are so great why did she get a communications person in, who lasted less than seven weeks?
  • If 38m has got us in the bottom half of the league below, then i can't wait to see what he does with the next 38m.
  • I heard it. Complete bullshit. And Sky swallowed it.
  • edited November 2016
    As I have said time and again - the only way to get them out of Charlton is to go to Belgium and embarrass them in front their own countrymen / colleagues and media.
  • Stig said:

Lmfao - careful stig. After the revelations about you lambasting pensioners in b&q, the last thing you need is Keohane's beedy little eyes all over you by mentioning matriarch perks, lord protector of Katrien
  • Did anyone else pick up on the commentator for today's match say early doors that Katrien had been to 34 fans meetings, if so I'm impressed!

Or is this a few porkies to get the media onboard?

That might have been a KM fib.
  • Sponsored links:

• There was the meeting in Dublin, and the meeting in the Talksport studio, and the meeting with Sue in the directors' box, and the meeting with the nice policeman when someone resigned her from companies house ...
  • She met a Tottenham fan, so that counts.
  • edited November 2016
    HandG said:

Why would you keep count? You're the CEO of a football club, surely meetings with fans and fan groups are a big part of your job and should be happening all the time without you making such a song and dance over it? I work for an insurance broker and we meet clients and Underwriters every day but I would look pretty stupid telling my boss the great news of how many meetings we'd had in the last three years, what matters is the outcome of those meetings and if business emanated from them; I would venture to say that most of those involving our esteemed CEO did not go well so why even bother mentioning the number? And shame on the commentator for being stupid enough to give it any value.

You can just imagine a tally chart on the wall in her office entitled "customer meetings" and she takes great pleasure in using her big marker pens every time she has another one. "Ooh Tony, we're up to 34 now!" She's not out of her depth though....

This a hundred times over. Why on earth mention this, let alone count them ffs.
  • They also said Duchatelet has 'invested £38m' into the club. Simply not true, he's loaded us with that debt.

Also, shouldn't any self respecting journalist or broadcaster ask why we're in the bottom half of League One and getting spanked by Swindon because we can barely field a team if that much has been invested.
  • She went to B&Q and saw some fans in the electrical section so that'll count
  • Macronate said:

Fair play to her, I thought they'd been 35.

33 of the meetings were with Sue Perks about increasing the Board Room Catering budget & 1 was a Counselling session for NigelW / Incorruptible after he was destroyed on here for the final time by Henry...
  • I'd love to see KM as a contestant on The Apprentice.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2016
  • 1 of the meetings was on a train back from Watford

Ffs, the best one ever!
  • seth plum said:

She met a Tottenham fan, so that counts.

Also a meeting with a bedsheet!
  • I had assumed 32 of those meetings were one on one with @cabbles.
    Is that not so?
  • I think she did them inbetween interviewing 20 managerial candidates in 24 hours.
  • So if RD has invested 38m and put KM in place to run the show , what does that say about her competence. A high price for failure
  • IdleHans said:

I had assumed 32 of those meetings were one on one with @cabbles.
    Is that not so?

I think that was more me emailing her 32 times - one response from Mandy Myers and let's be honest, it could've been the best film ever