Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Katrien Meires 34 Fan Meetings

Did anyone else pick up on the commentator for today's match say early doors that Katrien had been to 34 fans meetings, if so I'm impressed!

Or is this a few porkies to get the media onboard?

Comments

• Mid table League One (if we are lucky) is the sum total of this Regimes ambition for Charlton. Cunts.
  • Sky briefed by Meire. Disgusting.
  • I'd be interested in seeing the breakdown of when these were. A significant number of them since May?
  • She had one in between each of her interviews for Bob Peeters' successor.

Can only assume whoever put that is including the fans forums.
  • edited November 2016
    stonemuse said:

Just ignore the PR rubbish

Stone, people do fall for this kind of stuff, I was speaking to a Saints fan this week who had heard the Talksport interview with her the other week and thought she came across well, and had been harshly treated by the fans.

I had to put him right on a few things, but people not connected to Charlton will see us as another whinging fan base.
  • edited November 2016
    12 of them are Fans' Forum committee meetings and probably a slightly smaller number are the Target 20k committee, one more will be the FF-plus meeting last November - all of them closed and with restricted access.

It's a line they have used before and as dishonest as you'd expect. But it sounds impressive so they have no compunction in misleading people with it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Wouldn't surprise me if she's including Valley Gold committee meetings too.
  • Any ceo who, over the course of almost three years, while in charge of a failing company, who has been involved with as few as 34 meetings with their customer-base should be thoroughly embarrassed.

How they can claim that 34 meetings with fans as being a good thing, a significant number or something to be pleased about is abhorrent.

Talk to the fans, Katrien. Or, much more importantly, start LISTENING to them.
  • Does that include the sacking meetings with fans who worked at the club.
  • They said Roland had pumped 39 million into the cclub on the telly which i thought was downright misleading.
  • Just shows what an under achiever she really is.
  • Good of then to swallow that line without question.
  • Sponsored links:

• Interesting she was at an away game. Sorry I forgot it was on TV.
  • 20x34=680 that's about 2%.

She can't help herself every time she opens her mouth, the bullshit just seeps out.

• Notice they also managed to drop in the £38m that Roly has 'invested' in the club. They had definitely been briefed.

If 38M has been spent, then it has been spent very badly when you look at the position the club is in now, compared to when Roland bought it. Spending that amount of money is nothing for Roland to be proud of.
  • The one thing they can't lie about is our pathetic results and disappearing fanbase - maybe KM could make the results up?