Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pigs

124»

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2016

No doubt we've now got two really Angry Birds in KM and SP?

• Options

LouisMend said:

jams said:

currently on reddit.com/r/soccer homepage - one of the rotating photos is @LouisMend 's I think

It is my favorite of all.
    That picture seems to have gone world wide.

Only took one take, that's called being a professional.
    It's clear that the pig has a big future, with natural talent like that....
    I'd probably stick him in ahead of Crofts. At least he would be more mobile.
  • Options
    Don't be surprised to see the pigs with the Charlton badge logo stuck on them appearing for sale in the club shop next week. Agree that some should have been held back for a second disruption later in the match. Maybe we should do Brussel sprouts next, seasonal and being green will be harder to see once on the pitch so will take longer to clear-not sure about putting these down your pants to conceal etc though.
  • Options
    sarge1g said:

Don't be surprised to see the pigs with the Charlton badge logo stuck on them appearing for sale in the club shop next week. Agree that some should have been held back for a second disruption later in the match. Maybe we should do Brussel sprouts next, seasonal and being green will be harder to see once on the pitch so will take longer to clear-not sure about putting these down your pants to conceal etc though.

I know you jest, but, you see, there's the thing. Rather than just throwing the piggies away - which is what I expect to happen - the club's PR should make a thing about them being donated to a charity shop or something. But they haven't got the guile to think of stuff like this.
  • Options
    Given how many of the pigs were smuggled into the ground, what steps will the club implement to ensure no repetition? Body cavity searches? The pigs are genius as the scope for a variety of small objects is infinite. And agree that a two-prong approach is best next time.
  • Options
    Can I take the pig out me pants now please!
  • Options
    Not the first time a pig has entered the field of play ...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=mwHPJkl96wY
  • Options
    sarge1g said:

If you don't fancy the real thing they don't seem to do sprout stress balls but these are a reasonable approximation.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Surely someone at the club has the gumption to resell the pigs to raise money for the upbeats?
  • Options
    The Flying Pigs joint protest with Cov fans just mentioned as one of the 3 'UPS' on Danny Kelly's Talksport Drive show at approx 16.51.
  • Options

Any chance you can do this again v Sheff Utd, it would be so much fun to see this!!

March 18 @ Bumhole Lane, be there!
  • Options
    edited October 2016
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Given how many of the pigs were smuggled into the ground, what steps will the club implement to ensure no repetition? Body cavity searches? The pigs are genius as the scope for a variety of small objects is infinite. And agree that a two-prong approach is best next time.

I'm not sure that body cavity searches and a two-pronged approach are phrases that should be seen together in the same paragraph....
  • Options
    edited October 2016

sarge1g said:

If you don't fancy the real thing they don't seem to do sprout stress balls but these are a reasonable approximation.
    The CARD Rapid Response team practice ammunition deployment:

• Options
    mogodon said:

Can imagine the staff's reaction in A & E to a patient who has truthfully explained how the injury to a delicate area, from a two-pronged object, came about.

'Sir, everything you tell me will be kept confidential. How did you really sustain your injury? There's no need to be embarrassed we have heard it all before'
  • Options

cafcfan said:

sarge1g said:

not sure if I really want to know but what the hell did you google to bring that image up?!
    It was a huge risk but just clicked on the photo selecting: "Search Google for Image"

Apparently the tag is: Brussell Sprout!!
  • Options

cafcfan said:

sarge1g said:

not sure if I really want to know but what the hell did you google to bring that image up?!
    It was a huge risk but just clicked on the photo selecting: "Search Google for Image"

Apparently the tag is: Brussell Sprout!!
    cor that was lucky. could of been something you really wouldn't want in your search history. especially if you did it at work.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    come on piggy,
    do your impersonation of Daisy.

• Options
    Don't know if this has been mentioned on here already, but apparently Guardian football podcast have mentioned that no player from either team attempted to remove a pig from the pitch for two minutes after protest started.

Have only seen one video that lasts 1min but seems to back it up. A brief show of solidarity perhaps?
  • Options
    Let's hope the current incumbents leave before Christmas as turkeys, cranberries and Brussel sprouts would probably be eaten before they got on the pitch.
  • Options
    Happy 5th Pigiversary 🐖 🐷
  • Options
    We could throw real ones on the pitch this year as there are so many of them going spare…