Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pigs

Comments

• Options
    And one more thing - now we all love pigs so much can you please stop eating them.....
  • Options
    Mate of mine texted me a BBC screen grab. It certainly caught the public attention
  • Options
    Stig said:

Ah ha- now I get the Pigs Might Fly reference in the Card video. I shall treat all Card releases like crossword clues in the future. Very good.

Yes, and I'm sure Roland Duchatelet with his penchant for all things Alan Turing will have particularly appreciated the coded reference.

Major success by CARD and now the Pigs must surely fly over Belgium.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Davo55 said:

I did find it amusing watching the stewards and club underlings picking up the pigs - probably 90% of which had spent the previous hour stuffed down someone's (male and female) pants. Hope they washed their hands before the half-time snacks.... :smile:

Indeed. Lee Novak seemed to be in charge of pig-herding near where I sat. He was clearly finding the whole process highly amusing too!
  • Options

Quote from the Metro article:
    Daisy cannot always handle the piglets by herself and sometimes needs help from the staff at the farm.

How true!
    Looking forward to a cartoon about this in forthcoming Voice of the Valley!
  • Options

Definitely most enjoyable game this season. Great to have some decent entertainment. Thanks CARD.

As others have said, I'd welcome some more plastic animal initiatives, starting with -

1 Rats

2 Squirrels.

3 Testicles?
    That must be a problem when you are defending a free kick ?
  • Options

Wasn't there but I can't see a few plastic pigs changing anything... we won 3-0, we're comfortably just behind the play-off places with a top 6 budget, and Katy ticked all the boxes by meeting the fans before the match; and no doubt she and Sue brown nosed with the Sisu contingent from Coventry as well to liaise as to how to destroy a football club.

I agree we are comfortably behind the play off places.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    centurion said:

Daisy cannot always handle the piglets by herself and sometimes needs help from the staff at the farm.

How true!
    How they perceive themselves down on Jollity 'Duchatalet's Farm'
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyVDUVJvDlM

• Options

How true!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Frank Sinatra comments on our actions yesterday from 1.09 to 1.40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE_51nxCh5E
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Can someone make sure the Charlton Museum has a pig, a squidgy ball, a beach ball, and some stuffing from the sofa. It might not be able to be displayed now, but in years to come those items will stir fond memories in many.

Along with a transcript of Katrien telling porkies!
  • Options
    centurion said:

mogodon said:

Can someone make sure the Charlton Museum has a pig, a squidgy ball, a beach ball, and some stuffing from the sofa. It might not be able to be displayed now, but in years to come those items will stir fond memories in many.

There's not enough paper in the world.
  • Options
    centurion said:

mogodon said:

'Porkies', see what you did there, clever.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

I'm not sure if I understood the protest entirely correctly, but is it ok if I take the pig out of my pants now?

oink oink.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

I'm not sure if I understood the protest entirely correctly, but is it ok if I take the pig out of my pants now?

Makes a change for them to hang around, normally gone before breakfast.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

centurion said:

mogodon said:

'Porkies', see what you did there, clever.
    Did each flying pigs on the pitch also represent a Porkie that has come from the lips of Katrien Meire