Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Daily Mail - Chaos at Charlton

124»

Comments

• Options
    Looks like shit, smells like shit, probably not anything else. Happy to have someone else, preferably the SMT take the taste test.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Great response from CARD. Genuinely impressed.

The problem is the protests effect the regime to more or less the square root of zero, or in the case of Coventry, brings people who would not otherwise come to the Valley as protesters, so a bit of extra cash for them. Also, They are Belgian, why do they care what the British media think.

I don't want to take even the slightest bit of credit from CARD, they started this and they have done some great things.

The crux of this problem lies in Belgium... Destroy them in Belgium and we win the war.

I agree that Belgium is where the problem is based but neither I, nor you, know what will ultimately cause it to go away. I tend to agree that actions in Belgium will have most effect BUT BUT BUT they need a base from which to be launched. The protests in and around The Valley have got the media, both here and abroad, onside which means that any actions in Belgium are much more likely to get the spotlight shone on them.
  • Options
    RD could have cut Katrien at any time, if he had done so, and appointed, ideally experienced, but at least competent individual to CEO, we would not be here now.

Roland is a big problem but so are many owners.

If you have a decent CEO you won't be pouring euros into a pit. The fans may not like you, but you won't have the level of revolt we have now.

Manageable shitty.

• Options

Just seen this blog post, had to laugh -

http://www.charlton.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=463335

@Addickted2TheReds I think he's concerned about you -

"I personally feel for the young supporters who are being dragged into a fight none can possibly understand."

In my opinion the writer of that piece, Michael Tucker, is a silly old fucker.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Had they learned from their mistakes they would have addressed an issue than every fan was pointing out was a big one before the transfer window. They need to identify what their mistakes were before they can address them. Maybe rather than identify them themselves, they should ask fans what they think were their mistakes! There are enough who know about football!
  • Options

RD could have cut Katrien at any time, if he had done so, and appointed, ideally experienced, but at least competent individual to CEO, we would not be here now.

Roland is a big problem but so are many owners.

If you have a decent CEO you won't be pouring euros into a pit. The fans may not like you, but you won't have the level of revolt we have now.

Manageable shitty.

I think this is very true. She always seems to fuel the flames. She can't help it. I'm sure it is her ego.
  • Options
    A measured, well thought out, and factually correct response. Something "squirrel" and her PR department could never put together in a month of Sundays. Well done, and another donation going into your bank account this weekend CARD.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Had they learned from their mistakes they would have addressed an issue than every fan was pointing out was a big one before the transfer window. They need to identify what their mistakes were before they can address them. Maybe rather than identify them themselves, they should ask fans what they think were their mistakes! There are enough who know about football!

You honestly believe some of us know more than her? She clearly doesn't,
  • Options
    I think most of us know more than her.
  • Options

Just seen this blog post, had to laugh -

http://www.charlton.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=463335

@Addickted2TheReds I think he's concerned about you -

"I personally feel for the young supporters who are being dragged into a fight none can possibly understand."

In my opinion the writer of that piece, Michael Tucker, is a silly old fucker...
    Ee-eye, ee-eye oh!