Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Managerial sackings, comings and goings

Comments

• Options
    Cocu at Derby was another strange appointment by an owner who seems to have more money than football sense .. I doubt that Cocu will last past Christmas
    Derby do seem to be badly missing Mount and Wilson, both scored a lot of goals for them last season. By the time Rooney arrives, they could be a long way off the promotion places
  • Options
    Cocu at Derby was another strange appointment by an owner who seems to have more money than football sense .. I doubt that Cocu will last past Christmas
    Derby do seem to be badly missing Mount and Wilson, both scored a lot of goals for them last season. By the time Rooney arrives, they could be a long way off the promotion places
    No real surprise, i think any championship side would miss 2 of the premier leagues brightest young talents. They've also lost Tomori as well, he was named their POTY last season.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Daily Mail reporting that the Cowley Brothers have turned down a £1.5m per year contract from Huddersfield despite the clubs agreeing £1m in compensation

As the brothers felt it wasnt the right time to leave Lincoln

Apparently Sheffield Wednesday are interested in taking them now so be interesting to see if they just didnt want the Huddersfield job

Do have a feeling that Karlan Grant could be back in League One next season, whether he stays there though is another matter
  • Options
    Daily Mail reporting that the Cowley Brothers have turned down a £1.5m per year contract from Huddersfield despite the clubs agreeing £1m in compensation

Apparently Sheffield Wednesday are interested in taking them now so be interesting to see if they just didnt want the Huddersfield job

Do have a feeling that Karlan Grant could be back in League One next season, whether he stays there though is another matter
    No chance

Huddersfield have scored 5 goals in the League and Grant has 4 of them.

If Hudderefield go down some Championship team will want him thats for sure
  • Options

No chance

I expect Grant to be sold at Christmas
  • Options

No chance

No I'd be just as shocked if he stayed but Huddersfield have to agree to sell him first

As Lincs says, I wont be surprised if he leaves in January
  • Options
    Gallen will sign him for Charlton
  • Options
    I thought you said the Club Secretary had to sign the players 
  • Options
    barstool said:or
    Correct, he does the forms.

He's coming home.
  • Options

He's coming home.
    Are you saying Chris Parkes lives with you?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fumbluff said:

He's coming home.
    Are you saying Chris Parkes lives with you?
    Henry is Sue Parkes  :D
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Garry Monk is apparently the new Sheffield Wednesday manager

• Options
    Neil Harris is the current favourite for the Huddersfield job, someone has probably had a score on him. 
  • Options

How he continues to get a job, especially at Championship level is beyond me. He’s reputation with the whole agent and transfer situation should have put off a whole load of clubs.
  • Options
    Sage said:

How he continues to get a job, especially at Championship level is beyond me. He’s reputation with the whole agent and transfer situation should have put off a whole load of clubs.
    he knows where all the bodies are buried ((:>)
  • Options
    Neil Harris is the current favourite for the Huddersfield job, someone has probably had a score on him. 
    According to the BBC Hudds have offered the job to Nigel Adkins?
  • Options
    can't see Harris in Udds any more than I could see Bowyer .. Nige Adkins would be a safe pair of hands
  • Options
    I wonder if Derby have made a Coc up ?
  • Options
    Tonight is a big game, lose that and get a few winners at the top tomorrow and I reckon the Derby board will start to look at the gap opening up and bin him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tonight is a big game, lose that and get a few winners at the top tomorrow and I reckon the Derby board will start to look at the gap opening up and bin him.
    Not playing until next week mate.
  • Options
    agree, but the Cardiff game is next Friday
    I knew that but if I were a Derby Director I would start looking tonight, okay!!  :):):)
  • Options
    agree, but the Cardiff game is next Friday
    I knew that but if I were a Derby Director I would start looking tonight, okay!!  :):):)
    if I were a Derby Director, I'd'a started already ((:>)
  • Options
    Be a bit tough if Cocu is sacked tomorrow for not getting 3 points tonight  :D
  • Options
    Leroy Rosenior was sacked by Torquay without having gained a point in his reign.

Mind you, the club hadn't played any matches and he was only in charge for about 10 minutes before a takeover was completed and the new owners appointed someone else ...
  • Options
    Leroy Rosenior was sacked by Torquay without having gained a point in his reign.

Mind you, the club hadn't played any matches and he was only in charge for about 10 minutes before a takeover was completed and the new owners appointed someone else ...
    similar thing happened to Steve (barrow boy) Claridge at Millwall .. think he lasted a bit longer than 10 minutes ((:>)
  • Options
    Since reaching the FA Cup Final, something has gone seriously wrong at that club.
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Since reaching the FA Cup Final, something has gone seriously wrong at that club.
    Yes, a harsh sacking but Watford have been in freefall

No idea who they'll bring in, but it's unlikely to be one of the usual suspects
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Yes, a harsh sacking but Watford have been in freefall

No idea who they'll bring in, but it's unlikely to be one of the usual suspects
    Yeah your right... Flores has been re-appointed